chapter -34

ishani goes inside a cafe then head towards a table where a man was waiting for her , he has a smirk on his face after seeing her infront of his eyes.....

so ishani, how was my surprise ....did you like it ....wait wait , i know your answer , you loved it ....it feels so good to experience the same thing which you tried to do with another girl right babe ....the man said with a smirk..

why are you doing all this?? , what i did to you , plz delt that video ....you did it for money ...okk i will give you the amount which you will ask for but plz delete it ... requested ishani

oh babe why are you looking so tensed , i did the same thing which you tried to do with that girl on that day... remember you spikked her drink .....you know what??...i exchanged that drink with your's , thats it ....it was the real fun and thats when i made this video .......ishani raisinghania now  i will show you how to play real games ....do you really think i want any amount....no babe ...i want to make you my slave ......and yes, you are going to be my slave .....and if you try to go against me ..then i will make sure you wouldn't able to show your bloody face to anyone ....you love to play with everyone's emotion , now i will play with your's ....and show you the real game ......that boy said with full hatered into his eyes ..

at hospital

now everyone comes to know about riddhima's accident ....dadi and siya comes to hospital with angre then vansh ask angre to take neha to his toucher room ....

after one hour

neha opens her eyes and finds herself inside a dark room , she was tied with rope thats when she started trembling in fear when she remembers about vansh's behaviour ....she knew vansh was dangerous but she had no idea that he could be this much dangerous .....her fear had no limit when her eyes fell upon those boys who tried to missbehave with riddhima she becomes scared when she sees their condition it was horrified ....there were many bruises , burn marks , bite mark of chaser upon their body... blood was continuously dripping from their body....they were almost dead .....their breadthing rate were very slow....it looks like they are going to  die very soon ,

back to hospital
vansh goes towards bappa's idol...he bent on his knees , by joining  his hand infront of bappa's idiol he says ....

i don't believe in you ....and I don't know i will ever trust you or not ...but that girl who is inside the operation treathre and fighting for her life ...she believed you very much  .....you are her family ....you can't do this to her .....why do you punish only good ppl...what was her fault , she even can't think bad for anyone ...plz don't do this to her ...if you want plz take my life but leave her plz...

he takes  camphor and performs bappa's arti by litghting it on his hand ......tears were continuously flowing from his eyes ......

after 3 hours doctor and his team finally comes out....everyone hurried towards them ....but as usual vansh reached there first and starts throwing his questions on them without letting them answer ...

doctor she is fine na , offcourse she would be fine very soon ....my riddhima can't leave  me ...yes yes she would be fine ....can i meet her ..will you say something or you want me to kill you???....

but it's not over , the next sentence what he said made everyone shocked while doctor and his team got scared...

listen to me if you are here to give  us any bad news then let me tell you ...i will kill you ...no matter you are culprit or not ...but if you can't save my riddhima ..then you don't have any right to live not only you ...i will kill your family too ....i just want to listen that she is out of danger.. and if you say anything else then be ready to die saying this he took out his gun and pointed it towards doctor's head ....