chapter -40

two days passed like this vansh did not come infront of riddhima whole day.... but when she slept at night he came to see her and talked with her sleepy figure.....

today , doctor said they can take riddhima to home ....everyone was so happy with this news including vansh ...

uma was helping riddhima in changing her dress as today she is going to get rid of patient's dress ....

otherhand , after completing every formallity vansh finally came infront of riddhima ....

mom everthing is ready i think we should leave now ......said vansh...

on which uma nods her head and says...lets go riddhima , finally we are going back to our home...

that is not my house its only your and your's children's home , i was just a servant there ...riddhima mocked looking towards vansh ...i am so sorry aunty i didn't meant to hurt you , but can't go back there , as you already knows vansh and ishani doesn't want me to stay into their house thats why i decided to leave their house ....

vansh became scared after listening her words it means she is planning to go away from him but how will he live without her no he can't let her  go away from himself.....

riddhima i know i did many mistakes but plz forgive me ...i wouldn't repeat my mistakes , plz just one chance

plz vansh don't say sorry and who m i to fogive you ???...and that too for what , for saying truth , you were always right that it was not my house and i accept it too , and you were the one na who wanted me to leave your house then today when i m doing the same thing then why do you  have problem with it .....

vansh wanted to say something when uma snapped ......

i know riddhima .....vansh did wrong with you but why are you giving me this punishment why do you want to go away from me , what is my fault in it...

i m so sorry aunty you know i cant deny you thats why i lived in vr mansion because of your happiness but now i want to live alone and absolutely i m not going anywhere i will be in this city only so whenever you want you can come to meet me ....

but where would you go , ??....asked vansh

it is none of your concern replied riddhima....

but riddhima.. bhai is right where will you go morever you just met and accident how will you manage , no its not right .......said siya

siya plz try to understand , and see i m totally fine and i can live anywhere there are many orphanges for girls and womens whoever has no family can live there  and you know i m also an orphan and  as you all know ...aunty took me  here from an orphanage so i will go back there only ...no need to worry ...

here , vansh felt a pain in his heart when she said she has nobody .....because he believes he  is her family .....words were not coming out from his mouth but gathering some courage he said .....

plz riddhima you are not any orphan we are your family , and if your family is beside you then why are you trying to go away from us.....

this time riddhima laughed at his non sesnse words.....and says...

wait what did you just said , family and that too you ...no vansh i guess you are forgetting , you were the one who always says that i m an orphan , my family left me because i was very unlucky to them .....thats why i don't want any problem into your lives because of me ....

tears started coming in his eyes ...he was so guilty on his words which he used for her ...and whatever she is saying is true ....he used those words for her ....he couldn't say anything after that....but uma said....

okk riddhima if you don't want to live there then you won't ....

everyone gets shocked vansh turns towards uma with teary eyes ...

but you have to live with us until you recover completly and i am sure you won't deny me....after that you can go wherever you want ...and if you are not coming back because of vansh then i m giving you promise that he will not show his face to you....vansh shockingly looked towards uma

vansh's pov
just look at my mom ....what are you doing  mom first you got agreed with her and now you are saying i would not show her my face , but how can i live without her ..... i don't care i wouldn't let her go anywhere ....fine it was my mistake but i will mend everthing ....my anger made you hate me , i promise i will change myself and will be the person you want , but my only condition is you can't go away from me , and if you will try to do anything like that then i will cage you , i don't care if you like it or not ....i promise we will live the same way we lived ......
end of pov

here , riddhima got agreed to go back to vr mansion , but she keeps a condition.....

okk aunty i will not deny you because , you are everything for me ...but if ishani and vansh comes Infront of me i'll leave that house very next movement ...i don't want these two person near me ,.....and after one week you wouldn't force me to stay there if you are fine with it then i will come with you....

i m totally fine , i promise they will not show you their faces....uma says immidietly..

uma (thinking).....i am sure they have done something with her ..... riddhima is not like this, ishani and vansh have definitely do something wrong with her that's why my riddhima is behaving like this.....but wait should i ask to vansh , will he tell me ....i will talk him later .....thinking this uma goes towards riddhima and made her seat on wheel chair as her legs are still weak later they all come out from hospital

siya and uma helps her in taking her seat in car .....

vansh hurried towards driving  seat but uma stopped in between saying ...

no need vansh as you know i already promised riddhima that you won't show your face to her ...so you would not , and i hope you wouldn't deny your mom ....saying this she calls driver and he drove to vr mansion ....

that's it for today's episode  😘 ❤️....

precap : uma confronts ishani

vansh punishes ishani for trying to harm riddhima....

i am so sorry for making you all guys wait , but i was so busy ,....sorry for short update too