Next morning

Y/ns POV :
I woke up next to Aris I tried to move my legs but I couldn't I huffed and turnt around in doing this Aris woke up " you can't walk can you ?" He asked in a smug tone I didn't anwser
He laughed and hopped out of bed putting a shirt on and his boots (he already had trousers on ) " I'll get you some clothes " " you better " I said throwing a pillow at him he laughed while pulling some clothes out of the make shift draw "what's the plans for today baby ? " I asked Aris waiting for something to put on my bare body
" I don't know you should ask Thomas what the plans ar-" "not that " I cut him off " the hole me not being able to walk thing might spark a question "
"Oh yeah . I don't know tell them you fell or something ? " he answers walking back in the room with some jeans and a t-shirt he threw them at me and I caught them " fell on your dick " i mumbled he let out a short laugh obviously hearing what I said " yeah don't say that tho " I smile at him and start putting my shirt on after a second of thort I ask him " can you put my trousers on I cannot think of a way I can do this on my own " he turns round from what he was doing and walks over pulling me off the bed I had them over my ankles so I just need to pull them up he crabs my hips and turns me around so my back is on his chest " thanks you " I bend over and pull them up to my hips he put me back on the bed " wouldn't keep doing that after last nights pain at dinner I never wanna be hard again " I laugh and stand up I grab on the bed post and waddle over to Aris he looks rather amused " wipe the smirk you carrying me down there " he turns around and crouch's a bit " hop on " I climb onto his back and he leaves are tent taking us down to the main hall I'm practically asleep on his shoulder he pops me on the bench then sits down next to me Thomas and becca are across from us and newt comes a throws himself down next to me Aris got up to get us some breakfast and newt leans into my ear and whispers " I guess he's not mad at you anymore after last night " I turn bright red mentally slapping myself for not remembering he has the tent not a meter from us Aris comes back and saw my face and asked " what did I miss ? " With a small laugh . Thomas and becca are taking so it's more towards me a newt he has a smirk on and looks at me " how are you legs " Aris face drops also remembering how shucking terrible the tent placement is cursing under his breath " I'm not silly I know that's why you got that cute little piggy back ride down here don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone " his thick British accent coming out in a sarcastic rant he then ate his breakfast like nothing happened seconds before. it wasn't the first time he had herd us but normal we have sweet loving quiet sex but I guess Aris has a rough side I pop a grape in my mouth and laugh "
I'd shush newt it would be such a shame if chloe were to find out about your little crush " I say matching his smirk Thomas now tuned into the conversation none of us noticing the lack of beccas presents Thomas smiled and looked at you " I knew you liked her thanks y/n " Thomas shot up heading to the tents newt running after him shouting I smile looking at the 2 chasing each other around the yard like children I look at Aris who was already looking at me I kiss him it was a short kiss but it still set off the butterflies in my stomach like it was the first time I had ever kissed his plump lips I just admired him for a moment taking everything in the fact that so much is going on everything is on the line but My main worry is what's gonna happen if he doesn't make it ? I'm sure he feels the same wondering what life would come to if I were gone I would add to the list of names in the sky .
Aris pov :
Staring into her beautiful eyes losing my self in thought what if I lose her she kissed me are lips fitting together like to jigsaw pieces the kiss was short lived as she pulled away a small
Gesture you would think i would be used to by now but I fall in love with her every single day I cannot wait for a life with her if we make it threw this there isn't anything that can keep me away from her . The moment was cut short as a few people came and sat with us I gently place my hand on the thigh her hand ontop of mine slowly rubbing circles on her knee watching her smile and laugh with he friends eating and talking god you don't know how much you love someone until your so close to losing them I don't know who wrote that but it fit rather well in this context I think and that's how we stayed all morning until we had to go of to work at about half 12 y/n was going back to gun work she can can kinda hobble we told everyone she fell out of the makeshift bed they all believed it because it's a very small bed because the tents aren't very spacious it's rather cramped actually . But that wasn't a problem for us we slept practically ontop of each other

Hello my lovely readers I'm backkkkkkk
Again I'm so sorry for leaving I had password problems but in that time I made a full plan of where this is going and I'm gonna go threw an edit all of the chapters from before 🤠
Word count :1046