More smut

Still Aris POV :
When we got back it was dinner time and I was so hard I couldn't stop thinking about her I knew she felt bad and wanted to help considering when we got back and it was dinner she did try and say me and her weren't hungry to try and get away but newt wanted her to eat so we hato stay she started to eat an apple as fast as she can I didn't eat we finally got away she pulled me up to the tent " I'll be right back " she whispers in my ear she left the tent only to return whith a condom 3 mins later she comes in and I don't hold back I pulled her to me then pushed her against the wall making out with her "jump"
Is all I whispers in her ear before she was up on me I brought us to the bed

Third person both of there pov:
Y/n pushed Aris onto the bed taking both there shirts off but Aris wasn't letting her be dominant this time he flip them over and put her arms above her head with one. Hand " my way tonight ok baby " Aris said in a huskey tone she nodded and whispered in his ear " yes daddy "
He groaned at the new name getting even more hard he takes
Her trousers off an started leaving messy kisses all over her neck this story gets really dirty just skip this chapter if you don't wanna read that stuff nothing story changing happens here just start reading again when it said Aris POV: he takes her bra off kissing and biting her nipples making her a moaning mess she couldn't stop moaning she started to kiss his neck she found his sweat spot it was just below his Adam's apple she left a mark there then stated smirking at her work she broke from her trance when she was spoken to " knees know " Aris commanded she was on her knees strait away he dropped his jeans and boxers his huge length sprung out and hit his stomach the end was red and look painful he made a make shift pony tail in her hair " suck princess "
She didn't say anything she just started sucking when she hummed it shook his cock making him throw his head back she continues to suck and Bob her head up and down " baby I'm gonna cum "
Aris moans at the girl on her knees she sucks hard once more and his hot seed shoots threw her throat Aris let's our one more huge moan he then picked y/n up and put her on the bed pulling her panties off he without any warning pushed into her the pain hit her and she screwed her face up he slowly started moving Aris whispers in her ear " you ok baby" soon she was screaming his name "Aris I'm gonna aahhhhhh "
Was all she said before she let go also making Aris cum for the second time he then went down on her slit earring her out she was grabbing his hair and pushing him in deeper till she was screaming again " oh oh daddy faster " she let her seed spill three his mouth he swallowed it " hands knees ass up " Aris comaneded " what " y/n asked she could barely hold herself up considering she's had never felt this much pleaser before in her life he put her in the position and pushed into her ass making both of them groan abs moan all that could be heard threw out the room/tent was skin slapping balls and moans y/n comes for the 3rd time tonight hoping it was the last when Aris came again he turns to her "
One more thing " y/n was shocked she couldn't more and he wanted more ? He laid down pulling her on the bed with him " sit in my face " " what I cannot hold myslef up " " I'll hold you come on please for me ? " she agreed he started eating her out again in an even nicer position she was moaning the second she cubed for the 4th time that night she collapsed

Aris POV:
When she let go for the last time tonight I swallowed it all she flopped off me I moved her so she was laying in the bed I went and grabbed some stuff like a wet towel and I put my boxers on also gravers her one of my shirts and her panties I walked over as I was about to clean her up I noticed I have left bruises everywhere hips , legs , neck , collarbone , pu$$y, a$$ I kissed every bruise I left and she flinched a couple times meaning it hurt I felt kinda bad but she felt so good I'll take good care of her I put my shirt on her and put her panties on her I kissed her head she looked at me I smiled down at her and she kissed me I ofcores kissed back " my legs hurt "
Was all she said I giggled "
It looked like it hurts your coverd in bruises she smiles a bit " I love you " she smiled at me I responded " ahh I think we should be friends "
With a smirk on my face she kissed me "
I love you to baby " I pulled her over to me " Aris ?" Yeah baby " " we don't use a condom for any of that ?"
"It's fine all the girls that are in the glades had the injections all the girls in my glade came up with the small patch on there arm I'll see if you have it "
I flipped her over and there it is the scare " yep you have it "
She let out a breath " well I may not be pregnant but I cannot walk so find a good excuse for the bruises on the neck all
Up my legs and my hips and the resin I cannot walk tommorw okie night baby "
Y/n said snuggling into my chest like nothing happened "Oh shit "
I muttered
OK GUYS THATS FHE LAST ONE FOR TONIGHT BUT TELL ME WHO DO YOU WANT THE SHIPS TO BE PUT ALL DIFFERENT SHIPS IN RHE COMMENTS ILL ADD THEM TO THE STORY XOXOXO GOODNIGHT XOOXXOXI