WARNING MY FIRST SMUT

Y/n POV :
He is still cleaning my cuts only newt abs Thomas are in the room and there in there own conversation and so are we he then randomly dropped his voice to a whisper
" move closer "
I shuffled to the edge of the counter he is still in-between my legs I soon se what his is doing I whisper "not here " and shuffle back he grabs my hand and pulled me of the counter and towards the tent we are staying in he then very passionate kissed me I wrapped my arms  around his neck his slid around my waist he stars slowly kissing down my neck and collarbone I let out a quiet moan this only made him faster I then pulled him back up to my lips he spun we around and started walking me backwards over to the bed as the back of my ankles hit the carved wooden frame I sat down he sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap I'm now startling him while kissing him I grind my hips on him and he moans onto the kiss I smirk bowing what I just did he pulled away for a second for air but asked "
You sure you wanna do this "
I nod and smile at him he smiles back and we get back to kissing he then stars to take of my jacket I take off his hoodie and I'm surprised when I see some actual muscular chest I smile down at him we continue kissing only pulling away to take off my shirt so I'm left it a sports bra and some trousers he was just in his jeans he starts undoing my buttons so I start undoing his I grind my hips on him again earning a deep throated moan from him as he kisses my neck again I move my head to the side letting him move his lips to my sweet spot I moan louder than last time I use my knees to lift my up as I take his jeans off I sit back down on his lap and we continue to make out as he moves a hand to the top of my jeans and spins me round so my back is on the bad with him on-top he pulls down my leggings and rolls them of my ankles and he starts kissing down my neck to my jaw onto my Collarbone down my stomach I pull him back up to my lips I move my hands down to the waist band of his boxers and slowly take them of he kicks them of his ankles and he moves his hand to my underwear and looked down at me for permission I nod and he takes them of only them do I notice his length h must have notice cos he whisper in my ear " I'll be gentle "
I nod in response he lined himself up with my entrance and slowly pushed in at first it was painful but pain turns to pleasure in no time I'm digging my nails into his back and his is pushing into me both of us moaning he started to pick up his pace and I fell a bubble in my stomach start both of us heavier breathing aris kissing me in hopes to keep us quiet
" I'm almost there " I moan he speeds up seconds after I hit my orgasm and Cum seconds later his thrusts get sloppy I can only guess he is tired I flip him over so I'm riding him he keeps moaning until I feel him release inside of me he rolls me back over as we're both heavily breathing and he slowly pulls out of me we both flop down on the make shift bed and calm down he passes me my cloths so I can get changed again so dose he once I come back to the bed he is already laying down I lay next to him but he pulls me into a cuddle he finally spoke " i love you "
I don't reply he starts again
" I mean u-uh I-I "
I smile at him and say
" I love you to "
I kiss him and he smiled into the kiss and after the long day we had we went to bed