Plans ruined

Everyone knew someone was doing something to people, killing or kidnapping. No one knew how it happened.

Many, many families have reported to the police missing loved ones but they can't find any clues where they could be. They've looked everywhere but no luck is found, it's like the ground ate them. Or, more like someone ate them.

Soobin happily skipped to the park to see his closest friend who's also his stepbrother. Choi Yeonjun. The smile turned into a frown when he heard two voices yelling at Yeonjun.

"Hyung come on please just this once!" Hueningkai screeched pushing and pulling Yeonjun's right arm multiple times. Taehyun on his other arm kept pulling him down "Fine I'll go with you!" the blue head pulled his arms harshly making both males fall but cry happily.

Soobin's smile came back seeing Yeonjun "What happened here?" he asked scaring the oldest and he started stuttering an excuse no one could understand "We want to watch the most recent Conjuring 3 and we're here asking our dearest freaking friend to come watch it with us today because we already bought the tickets" Taehyun explained showing the three paper slips in his hand.

The taller nodded smiling through the fact that he won't spend any time with Yeonjun. The two youngest males ran to the swings to talk about the spoilers they got. (Yo I haven't watched it and I got a lot of spoilers from my aunt bc she watched it first. Plz spoil so more, I give you permission😤)

The blue head sighed, catching Soobin's attention "You okay?" he asked walking to the tree to sit down with the male "I was looking forward to hanging out with you but they came and I tried to say no, they wouldn't stop begging and it was getting annoying" Yeonjun said throwing a stick down the small hill. Soobin chuckled "If anything I'd want you to have fun, if going to watch the Conjuring with your cousins and hearing them scream like girls makes you laugh then go on"

Yeonjun nodded still sulking "But I want you to come too" he looked up at Soobin, locking eyes. Soobin kept his eyes staring at the other's not daring to travel to the lips he dreams of kissing, Yeonjun however, didn't care if Soobin notice it, he looked at his lips and leaned in. Waited too long for it.

"Yeonjun hyung!" Yeonjun pulled back frozen with what he was going to do, he looked at the ground instead of looking at his cousin who called him.

"The movie will start in less then an hour we need to go home to get ready" Taehyun added after the youngest. Both not realizing what could've happened if they didn't call for Yeonjun "I'll see you next time, okay?" the older quickly got on his feet, followed by the taller "Yeah, have fun" Yeonjun nodded and waved awkwardly.

Soobin clenched his fists, feeling a stare he looked around and saw a boy near a tree outside the park's bars. He glared at the boy knowing exactly who he is.

🦴Soob🦴
Go after someone else you bitch

Soobin looked at the male again and saw he flipped him off telling him he won't listen.

He walked to the other exit his mood going completely down. First he can't be near Yeonjun, he's been waiting two weeks to see him and he'll have to wait another two fucking weeks because his cousins decided to take him away. Only one day he can see his love.

He then saw the boy who's after his precious priority, he gets jealous quickly and he'd go all out but he has to stop himself because he knows that boy, and how talented he is with his work. Extra careful it is.

Walking in his house he turned on the tv to a random channel and went to the kitchen to make ramen. As he turned on the stove he heard something fall from the living room, he lives alone.

He grabbed the knife on the counter he always has out for emergency. He peaked his head out and saw a familiar grey hair, he shook his head "Shouldn't you be stalking your suppose lover to make sure he's safe?" he asked going back to the stove not placing his knife down.

Beomgyu came in the kitchen smiling "He's fine because he's with his cousins" the boy could tell knowing he likes Yeonjun too gets him on his nerves.

"Get out of my house" Soobin said throwing the ramen bag in the trash. Beomgyu hummed walking back to the living room "I see you have security cameras around his house" he commented when he saw the computer in the corner. The older scowled at him "Get out now" he held the knife tightly.

Beomgyu turned around and winked "Maybe we'll train another time, see ya" he saluted and jumped out from the open window he came in from. Soobin quickly closed and locked it, feeling upset he walked downstairs to distress the stress that's been in him since the half way through the week.

He switched the lights on and opened the dark purple box. He traced over a row of the many pistols he owns and picked his favorite one; a silent pistol, the bottom of the handle is gold and the texture is soft 'S' is graved in the middle of the handle. The trigger is gold and the small black tube to silence when it's shot.

He aimed at the many pictures that are crossed out with red marker, he sighed and began to shoot at the forehead of each person.

He smiled when he felt a little relief but he felt completely better when he saw a picture he has of Yeonjun next to his box of guns. "Soon hyung we'll be together and then no one will separate us" he said caressing the pictures with a smile everyone will call a creepy one, but Soobin calls is it a loving smile.

It'll take some time before he has him, he'll work day and night just to have Choi Yeonjun. At any price.