Ezra the Boy meets Squall the Monster PT. 5

Good evening everyone! I'm your host, Andromeda the Watcher. Tonight, we have some breaking news! A fifteen-year-old, Morrigan Crow variant, has slain the great Rumplestiltskin. Also known as the one controlling the timeline. While it might seem like she made a good decision, she made a decision that has dire consequences. Be careful everyone, we are now entering the multiverse

Ezra Squall was confused. Morrigan had suddenly disappeared. Something is definitely going on, he thought to himself, people don't just suddenly disappear like that. But then he remembered what had happened to him a few weeks ago. Maybe something similar happened to her, he thought to himself. He decided that despite how weird it was, he was going to put it aside for now. After all, it was time for him to tell someone what happened the day he disappeared.

Ezra Squall raced through the halls of the School of Wunderous Arts. He was hoping that he would be able to find Brilliance Amadeo. Despite the fact that he liked the other Wundersmiths, he always thought that he had the best relationship with her. He felt as though he could tell her anything. Hence the reason why he was so desperate to find her. After a couple of minutes, he spotted her walking down a hall by herself.

"Mo-Ms.Amadeo!" He cried out to her.

She had barely turned around before he ran towards her and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Mr. Squall?" She asked with a mix of confusion and concern in her voice, "What's wrong?"

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course, dear," she responded as she hugged him back.

Ezra pulled back from the hug and explained what happened to him the day he disappeared. Brilliance Amadeo was clearly upset by what the Older Ezra Squall said to him.

"Oh honey," she began, "We wouldn't do that to you. He was lying. We do care about you. And no, we aren't using you."

"Really?" he asked quietly as he looked at her.

"Really," she replied with a reassuring smile before she wrapped him up in one of her infamous comforting hugs.

Ezra Squall and Brilliance Amadeo stayed that way for a while. For the first time in a while, Ezra Squall felt safe and loved again. He was positive that whatever happened to the older Ezra, wouldn't happen to him. He would stay with his family, and nothing would tear them apart.

Good evening everyone! I'm your host Andromeda the Watcher. Tonight, we have an update on our current story. There are reports that the multiverse is starting to become slightly unstable. People are glitching in and out of universes. Eventually, we will reach a state of chaos where no one will be able to close the multiverse. If the multiverse goes on like this, it will collapse. And we all know what that means. Our only hope is that someone will take over the timeline and restore balance once more.