Vadim always have the sweetest moans. Soft. Warm. Controlling. Heart wrenching. And I love bringing them out of my tall giant.

His grip tighten around my waist moaning on my neck. "Krasivaya." Squeezing my breasts roughly that it spikes an illicit moan to fall out of my lips as more juice drips out of my sex, lewd and pervasive.

Enthralled. "Vadim...please." Feeling his dick poke my belly.

Dying for his dick to beat it, slam into me, fuck me hard, kill it till I'm quivering and moaning lost in nothing but his pleasure. Pure and utter orgasmic bliss. The absolute breakthrough.

I became insatiable.

Throwing his tie to the corner breathless, I begin to work on each button shakily soon my eyes acquaint with tattooed chest running my hand on his sculpted body and firm abs. Smooth, chiseled and inviting. I want to see all of it, run my fingers on every inch of his body, caress every carves of his godlike form worshipping him with my tongue, my lips, my hands but not now; now I need to fuck and be fucked.

I need a good sex. Mind-blowing orgasms and breath taking moment. Right here, right now; even if it's in my host office and with my Russian once upon a past.

"Vy ne znayete , chto vy delayete so mnoy , krasivyy." (You don't know what you do to me, beautiful.) He says rubbing my clit intimately. I cry throwing my head back as wet tongue flattens on my nipples sucking harsh. Oh fuck!

I held his head steady loving the way he plays sensually with my nipples, giving them attention in the most carnal ways having my toes curl shutting my eyes from blacking out. Mmm! Yes!

"Breath, Krasivaya." Huh?

"YA ne khochu obidetʹ tebya kak v posledniy raz, No ya ne mogu idti medlenno . Ty mne nuzhen . (I don't want to hurt you like the last time but I can't go slow either. I need you.)

Incoherent words fall out of my lips trying to regain my senses wanting to decipher what he said albeit lost in his mind-blowing touch as he gives attention to the twin nipple screaming for more and he did just that. Hoisting me on his waist and giving me more. Rolling his tongue on my puckered tits he sucks slowly then goes hard till I see stars dancing in my eyes tweaking the other tits so hard it hurts but feels damn good. So fucking good. Uh-huh.

All that I could utter aside the gibberish hoping it is in line to what he said. “I missed you so... Uhhh! Vadim! Fuck!”

Screaming at the sudden intrusion of his dick penetrating my moist walls to hilt knocking the air out of my lungs. Fuck!

Full. So full. Fuck, it hurts.

It was as if something switched in Vadim thrusting without pause. Hard, fast, rough but so fucking good I cried over and over again clinging onto him for the life of me. He holds me to his waist cupping my ass driving his thick length along my soaked wall; in and out, in and out, in and out. Oh yes!

Burying my head on his neck letting him fuck the anger out of his system because it seems he is taking it out on my poor pussy plunging deep and fast hoping I survive the night and can still walk with my legs after this.

He plunge into me like a wild beast; hungry, eating yet never satisfied and wanting more. It was everything and more for me, his dick hitting places as he filled up my insides slamming to hilt every time his dick drives into me. I could only moan craving for more cause it feels so good to be true surrendering myself wholly to him letting him take it all. Uhh! Yes!

"Tak krepko . Yebatʹ , ty budeshʹ smertʹyu menya . YA ne mogu vytashchitʹ tebya iz golovy . Pochemu ? Pochemu ?" (So tight. Fuck, you'll be the death of me. I can't get you out of my head. Why? Why?)