Chapter 12 - Shisui Uchiha

Those white chakra was directly toward Konoha.

"Damn it! Sasuke!!"

Naruto's call was given. Both of them rushed with their Kyubi chakra mode and Susanoo full power in order to hold back the massive attack. However, it seemed their action was already being read so far, as the huge ball was coated with chakra nullification which destroyed both of their Kyubi and Susanoo mode immediately. Sasuke was already ran out of chakra caused by the disruption earlier, only being left by Naruto who tried to catch up with particle core.

*bash!

Yet, it was still too dense. Kyubi's chakra could only diminish it power a bit before it kept flown toward Konoha's direction. Afterwards it crash the white barrier which Konoha's team had made with Riku's seals. On the other side of the forest, closely nearby with the particle core, Kakashi and its team was giving their all to keep the barrier contained the massive attack inside.

*crack!

However, the sound that they didn't want to hear was heard. As the barrier started cracking, all of them, include Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura could only look at it in horror for what happen next.

Konoha would be no more...

*BAM!

However, a loud voice defeated those thoughts away followed with another super solid dome of barrier covered in front of the cracking barrier. It shocked everyone, wondered who could do such massive feat on making a huge barrier like that in an instant. That new barrier in display was also made the hooded woman gritted her teeth and looked toward something else as if finding another prey. And on the edge of that almost hopeless situation, three of them knew who could make such kind of miracle to happen.

"Riku..."

***

It took almost three minutes until the particle at last being subsided. Cheering was heard uproar over all the forest as if they were already won the battle because the worst case was averted. In that sudden festive situation, Riku with sweats dripped over all her face, fell backward after she knelled and blasted the strongest barrier she had. Hinata caught her before she could dropped to the ground and automatically healed her.

"You are forcing yourself too much," said her. Rather than joining the high mood within her team, she was worrying about her as if she almost lost her. Riku glanced at her. Although it wasn't show at the time she looked at her, she knew that Hinata must have been using her Byakugan to monitor her level of chakra silently. It wasn't like she didn't grateful about it. But, for her using Byakugan to check her condition might implicate another thing.

Which was something she wanted to prevent the most. She should move before Hinata could say anything more.

***

"Way to go, Riku!"

Naruto shouted loudly with proud. That girl... She always said that she didn't have anything to do with the village or intention to protect it, yet she did. He was right to believe that deep inside Riku has a heart for Konoha, no matter how she despised it. And this time was the proof of it.

Now was the time to continue the battle. He was looking forward to it so much as the attack that being averted was boosting his morale and also he noticed that it would cut the hooded woman a lot of chakra. However, when he tried to find her, she was nowhere. Or more actually, she was in the place where he didn't want it to be.

Sakura was kneeling on the ground in pain. In front of her was Sasuke with a sword impaled on his right abdomen as if holding it from hurting Sakura. What had happened? No, to be more exact, how could this happened? Why was that woman still could move so fast?