Chapter 3 - "I can't forgive Konoha"

After that, Sakura was the one who bombarded Ibiki with the question about Shisui Uchiha. He told them about his background and how he was so close with Itachi until the day he died in suicide. That story was somehow made Sakura stunned and wondered. Naruto noticed that it would just a matter of time that the story of Itachi would be unraveled by her. Sakura was no fool. Only by hearing these information, she must have an idea of what had happened between Itachi and Sasuke.

Yet, Naruto couldn't say it to her. Telling the truth carelessly would just broke his promise to Itachi even more. From all the people, the ones who knew the whole truth about Itachi was only Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato, added by the older Konoha's councils, Orochimaru and the whole Taka's team. Sasuke didn't have time to explain it to her as he went out for his journey just after he was being released. And Naruto didn't think that he was the proper one to explain anything besides Sasuke. That's why this kind of topic was being avoided by the two of them as much as possible as nothing good would come from it.

'Then, let's ask her.' That was what Sakura said after they finished their talking with the scary interrogator, but Naruto could feel a shaking within her tones.

"Hi. How are you? Have you settling down here?"

Sakura greeted the young lady warmly, but not over the top. It still heard a heaviness in her words. Naruto took notion that he should thread her carefully this time.

But the young lady only sat on the side of her bed silently. As the gentle wind blew from the window, the silver hair was caressed by the breeze which showed the image of goddess. However, it was that Naruto got mesmerized with it. Rather than that, his attention was more focused on how she reacted toward her surroundings.

As expected, she was slow...

Very... slow...

"Oh. Hi."

"That's so dang slow!" Naruto shouted, irritated to see her reply after almost three minutes passed. "Are your minds even here? Not only about that. The way you walk, the way you eat dango and this—!! Argh!"

"Naruto! Be quiet!"

Then, after giving a smack upon his head, Sakura took a seat beside her and continued the warm chat. "So, how is it? Sorry if we could only barely give you this after all what had happened. But I suppose they will let you go after this."

Afterwards, Sakura talked and talked and talked. It wasn't like her way to become chatty like this, but it seemed she knew that waiting her to reply would take a very long time while she had tons of question to ask. So, instead of waiting the time comes, she tried to make her comfortable by opened up to her as much. She talked several things of Konoha, from here to there, much to a daily things in live. It was bright, subtly as if Sakura was trying to say that Konoha is not that bad place like she thought it was. Yet, the girl still didn't give any respond just like she usually was.

Until at last, Sakura said, "You know, I just heard that there was an awesome shinobi named Uchiha Shisui..."

That name managed to take her attention in instant. Naruto could feel his heart beat faster. This is it.

"Well, somehow I found about his profile recently as I tried to get some jutsu references for the children in academy. He was... like a fast Shinobi, you know. He could even use a very simple skill to be a high level jutsu. Isn't it fascinating?"

The way Sakura said it was so fluent, although Naruto could feel her nervousness. Perhaps, she memorized the profile they've got as much as she could before coming here.

The face of the young lady looked startled and somehow... softened. It was as if that name was very dear for her. "Does Konoha acknowledge Shisui Uchiha?"