16. In the beginning/ You move in

Copyright©|@Mikeyfanfics

|6 days later|

"Thanks baby, your sooo strong." you kissed his cheek as he grabbed the heavy box you were holding. You were moving in with Michael and you, him, Janet and the brothers were taking your boxes to and putting them in the house.

"No problem my future wife!"

"Awe I thought I'd never see the day!" Janet said lifting some small boxes.

"Well you were the one who put us together!"

"Yeah, I remember when you first met."

*flashback music*

"Hit me again and see what happens Michael!"

"Oh I will..." 19 year old Michael hit your arm. (Note: You and Michael are the same age.) You gasp dramatically and chased after him. After 15 minutes you both heard someone call you.

"Once you two stop flirting, come eat dinner!" Jermaine chuckled as I blushed and Michael hit your butt and started running. You gasp blushing harder and chasing after him.

*closing flashback music*

"Ahh the good days." Michael sighed and laughed as he sat the box down.

"What's so funny?" You giggled and hugged him, his hands on your waist and your arms around his neck.

"This..." He snakes his hands from your waist to your butt giving it a good squeeze and then running. You started chasing after him.

"Typical Michael..." Jermaine shook his head while everyone laughed.