33. Antonia

|Antonia's POV|

These fans are so cruel, they say in ugly and I don't deserve Michael.

Maybe they're right. I mean I don't wear makeup and Michael should do better.

"Ugh, my lips are too big. Look at my nose, it's too long. My eyes are so plain. I'm just so ugly, plus a pimple! Ugh!" I say in the mirror to myself, I began to tear up and I eventually break down.

"Why can't I just be beautiful like these models, I don't even deserve Michael, these fans are right..."

"What did you just say?" Michael walked in and looked at me crying in the corner.

"Michael I don't deserve you, we should just break up because I'm wasting your time. I'm ugly and you're the most handsome man I've ever seen."

"Antonia, don't say that, you're far from ugly! I love you with everything I have and I'm the one who doesn't deserve such a beautiful girl like you..."

"No I'm-"

"Shhhh, let me show you how much I love you..." He said I picking my up and carrying me to our bedroom.

He pulled off my clothes and looked me up and down. He looked in my eyes biting his lips.

"And you think you're ugly? I'm about to show you how pretty you are..." He kissed me the my neck leaving hickeys the he went lower, and lower. Soon he dived right my making me arch my back.

"M-Michael ahh!" I moaned as he did his very best to please. He was doing a damn good job too. My eyes were closed when he stopped then I felt him inside of me. "A-ahhhhh!"

He just began to kiss my neck even more. He was loving me all the way up till he came.

"Round 2?"

After about round 7, we were dog tired and fell asleep in each other's arms.

|The next morning|

I woke up and moved slightly trying not to wake Michael up. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror and I actually felt beautiful. And I know for sure Michael loves me. I smiled running my fingers through my messy hair. I saw something glistening. I looked in the mirror and my left hand and gasped. It was a ring...

"Good morning future Mrs. Jackson..." Michael smiled hugging me and kissing my cheek.

@BADLilPYT 😁