36. Lexi

|Lexi's POV|

"Mindy, thanks for meeting me for dinner since my so called blind date hasn't showed up." I said taking my seat at one of my favorite restaurants, Red Lobster.

"It's my pleasure bestie! Plus we needed this time to catch up."

"Exactly! I miss you! How's my good daughter doing?"

"Great! She's 4 going on 16." We laughed.

Through out our little dinner, we talked and ate. We were laughing when Mindy stopped and smiled really hard. That when I felt a rap on my shoulder.

I turned to see the one and only Michael Jackson! In the flesh! I was so happy but I tried to hide my smile, I failed as he began to speak.

"Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice you from my table. I just wanted to say, you're a very beautiful women and I would like to take you out sometime." He smiled. I giggled as he held my hand and kissed it.

"That sounds very nice, and thanks, you're very handsome." I blushed and so did he.

"Thanks." He smiled again as we exchanged numbers.

"I'll call you soon! Goodbye--"

"Lexi."

"Goodbye Lexi." He said and walked away.

I looked back at Mindy and she was about to flip.

"Giiirrrllll, you just got asked out and called beautiful by the Michael Jackson. You know your gonna be on the news tomorrow and your gonna be famous and-"

"I just wanna get to know him, he seems nice." I smiled. "And sexy..." I mumbled.

"I heard that!" She said and we laughed.

Who'd know 4 years later we'd be married with kids...

@Wishabugg