𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

Yayyyyy 500 followers thank you so much everyone thank you🥳🥳🥳🥳

Enjoy reading....
_______________________________________

Nandini put the tray and was going to turn around when Manik hold her hand and pushed her towards wall...

Nandini's eyes were closed but she can feel Manik's breath which was near her face... Nandini's hands were resting on Manik's bare chest...

Manik (huskily): Open your eyes Jaan

Nandini shivered hearing his voice, she can feel Manik's eyes on her... Manik smirked seeing his effect on her, Manik move little more towards her, kissing on her earlobe making Nandini moan...

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Jaan you don't know seeing you in saree what effect you have left on me

Manik was putting wet kisses on her neck making Nandini moan his name digging her nails on his skin...

Manik continue to give his attention to her neck, Nandini was a moaning mess now, Manik found her sweet spot and was kissing their continuosly making Nandini's legs weak...

Manik bite there making Nandini moan his name more, hearing her moans Manik hold Nandini's waist tightly pulling her towards him leaving no space between them...

Manik: Nandini open your eyes Jaan look at me...

Hearing her name from Manik's it was blissful for her, opening her she saw Manik was looking at her only, she can see only love in his eyes and it was for her only...

Both of them were looking at each other without blinking their eyes, Manik look at her lips moving forward, he put his lips on her making her eyes close...

Both of their lips were moving in sync, it was slow kiss full of love.... Manik tried to enter his lips on her mouth but Nandini didn't let him enter...

Pinching on her waist Nandini gasped letting Manik enter his lips on her mouth... Nandini was trying to match him but Manik was dominating her...

Both of them were kissing from 10 minutes, they were feeling breathless now so they have to broke the kiss...

Both of them were breathing heavily, both join their foreheads together... Manik was looking at Nandini whose eyes were close...

Feeling his gaze on her Nandini slowly look at him with a small smile on her face... Seeing her smile Manik gave her smile, feeling shy Nandini hugged him hiding her face in his ches making him hold her tightly...

Both stood there hugging each other, Nandini was listing to Manik's heartbeat while Manik was caressing her head while continuosly peaking her forehead...

Manik: I Love You Jaan...

Hearing his confession again Nandini smile, feeling her smile Manik tighten his hold carefully not hurting her... Nandini look at him being in his arms saw him looking at her...

Nandini: I Love You...

Writer: Pheli baar aisa kuch likha bina help liye🙈🙈 hope ki bura na ho😶😗

Again they confess their feelings towards each other for them it doesn't matter how many times they say that they love each other, it will not make any difference to them if they don't say it also but hearing just 3 words from each other they feel bliss..

Manik broke the hug and hold Nandini's hand taking her towards his bed, he made her sit there...

Manik: I will come in a minute..