𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

I guess there is not use of saying to you all guys only few genuine readers who vote everytime this chapter is for them...

And silent readers if you really like to read this story than vote guys...

If you guys think I'm being harsh or rude or something than think because if you guys enjoy reading story than I love writing story...

Seeing your votes make me happy and I feel that I did something to make you guys happy by writing a part of a story...

If you guys think your writer deserve to be a little more happy by seeing the no. of votes and do like it if not than let just go with the flow because there is no use of saying anything now to silent readers....

I'm sorry if someone is hurt by this but think once putting yourself in my place also...

Enjoy reading.....
_______________________________________

Next day

Nandini and Navya both get ready and done their breakfast and went to hospital... Navya went to her department while Nandini went to OT as she was having a surgery to attend...

Nandini has completely forgot about the prank call yesterday night thinking it might be wrong number... After few hours surgery was complete Nandini come to her cabin to rest for some time...

Nandini was seating on her chair while closing her eyes trying to take a nap but suddenly her phone rang making her irritated...

She picked her phone and look at the number but got angry seeing that it's an unknown number which make her frowned and she remember yesterday at night also she got a call from unknown number...

Nandini pick the call and was ready to burst on that person but her eyes got widened listing to the person voice...

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Nandini: Hello who's this....

Voice: Hey Ms. Cappuccino it's me

Nandini: Manik is that you

Manik: Umm yeah why you were expecting someone else

Nandini: No... Nothing like that

Manik: It means you were expecting me

Nandini: What.. no but wait how did you get my number

Manik: I have my ways Ms. Cappuccino

Nandini: Yeah yeah I get Mr. Rude, Arrogant Businessman Manik Malhotra use his power

Manik: Wow stop Nandini I didn't use my powers ok

Nandini (raised her eyebrow): Really Mr. Malhotra

Manik: Ok fine I did use to get your number fine

Nandini: Yeah... So tell me what happened because of that The Manik Malhotra needed to use his power to get my number....

Manik: Well... Firstly stop saying my whole name comeon Ms. Cappuccino

Nandini: Than stop saying me Ms. Cappuccino ok Mr. Black coffee

Manik: Now who is the one using nick name

Nandini: Forget it I can't win with you

Manik: Not good Ms. Cappuccino you shouldn't accept your defeat like this

Nandini: Fine... Now tell why did you call me

Manik: Well I was at the cafe and didn't saw you today so thought to call you