𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Hey guys hope you all are doing good...

And I wanted to tell you that stories update mostly will be on Sunday or maybe middle of the week...

Guys I really want you guys vote and comment because of that only I can think if you all are enjoying the story or not...

Even the no. of votes help me to think that you guys enjoy this story...

Thank you guys who comment on that note telling me that you guys are enjoying the story and not to end this story or to discontinue it....

Enjoy reading....

_______________________________________

Both Nandini and Manik reached hospital where Nandini work... They both went to reception where she welcome them with a smile...

Receptionists: Dr. Nandini you don't have any new patients right now so you are free

Nandini: Ok Ella but can you tell me where is Mr. Cabir Dhavan and Dr. Navya

Receptionist: Sure... Doctor they both are in general ward

Nandini: Thanks... Manik let's go

Manik nodded his head and follow Nandini, both of them were looking worried mostly Manik thinking what happened to Cabir...

They reached the general ward and what they saw it made them shocked...

Cabir was sitting on the chair holding his hand and crying while others were giving him weird look and Navya was looking irritated and frustrated at him and something was in her arms...

Manik went towards Cabir and Nandini also follow him..

Manik: Cabir what happened why are you crying

Cabir look at Manik with teared eyes and this make Manik sad, Cabir show Manik his hand which had bandage... Nandini look at Navya for explanation..

Nandini: Navya what happened

Navya: I don't know

Manik: What do you mean you don't know Navya... You only called me and told Cabir is in hospital come fast and you don't know the reason...

Navya: Because I really don't know... I was just passing by and saw junior doctors were treating Cabir's hand and he was crying... I tried to make him speak about what happened but he didn't spoke a word... So I took his phone and called you maybe now he will speak...

Manik: Cabir stop crying and say what happened with your hand

Cabir: Because that dog bite my hand that's why I'm here in hospital...

Manan/Navya: WHAT

Cabir: Yes

Navya: Oh god stop being a cry baby now Cabir and look he is so small he would have been scared of you huhhh

Cabir: You think that this dog is small look at my hand condition by any chance you think this small dog can bite this much

Nandini: But Cabir he is so cute look at him