𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

And I wanted to tell you guys that I got little hurt in my right hand finger and on top of that my right hand was paining a day back so I need to make my right hand rest... 😶😶

Sorry guys but you need to wait little more than the time I usually update because I can't use my right hand continuously as I already have some problem whenever I lift too much weight with right hand or some kind of pressure... 😔😔😔

And I guess because of continuous typing it is paining... Shollyy guys you all need to wait little more 🥺🥺 I know it's my new story and I need update few chapters and Character sketch also but it will take little time as I update my every story once in a week but it will take little longer...

Sorry guys once again I will try to update soon and this chapter was already written so I'm publishing it...

Enjoy reading....

_______________________________________

Manik's penthouse

Manik finally reach his house not home because he believes that home is what where there is family and here he lives alone... Though he is rude, arrogant businessman but for his family he is totally opposite of what he is for outside world...

He first went to his room and freshen up and had his dinner which was maid by the care taker who makes breakfast and dinner every day...

He eats alone while watching some news, but when Cabir is with him than they share about everything what happened recently and whatever they want to share...

He was laying on his bed one hand behind is head and other one on his stomach and was thinking deeply..

Manik (thinking):Cabir I know you want me to move on after whatever happened but...

Suddenly his ping sith notification, Manik saw it was message from Cabir opening it he saw it was address of the club...

He was still thinking whether to go or not not getting on any conclusions he decided to think about it tomorrow.. He slept in the darkness of his room with the stars shinning in the room...

NavNi's Apartment

Living room and Kitchen

Navya's bedroom balcony wardrobe and bathroom and ignore the dog