𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Hey guys hope you are doing good and I'm also fine just that couldn't write it down properly even after having ideas what I have to write down...

So yeah this story is going to end soon now maybe in this month only it will be completed not sure but yeah it's going to end soon now....

Enjoy reading......

_______________________________________

The door was open by Cabir who stood shocked seeing Nandini in saree and Navya in dress mostly seeing Navya in dress

Cabir's jaw drop and was standing like a statue, NavNi look at each other with raised eyebrow... Nandini wave her hand in front of Cabir's face but he didn't move...

Writer: Pic given by Word_Mist

Navya: Cabir?

He stil didn't move from his place and before anyone of them could say anything Nyonika came there with confused expression seeing Cabir like this...

Seeing Nyonika Nandini recognize her immediately as she had seen her photos in Manik's phone... Seeing Nyonika Nandini's nervous got double...

Nyonika: What happened to him

Navya: Umm don't know

Nyonika: You both must be Nandini and Navya right

Nandini: Ji Aunty

Nyonika: Come inside...

Nyonika went inside followed by Nandini and Navya while was still in shocked...

Cabir: Is this true? I can't believe it

Saying this he also followed them and saw them in the living room...

Nyonika saw both of them were little uncomfortable and why not it's their first time coming here that to this way...

Nyonika: Nandini Navya don't be uncomfortable I know we have met for the first that to this way and it may be little awkward for you both just be comfortable...

Nandini smile looking at her and came forward, bending down to take her blessings... Nyonika smile and put her hand on her head blessings her...

Nandini stepped back standing besides Navya but Navya little uncomfortable more than Nandini as they came here for Nandini and Manik her being here in which she's is not the topic to talk was making her uncomfortable....

Nyonika: You must be Navya right?

Navya: Ji Aunty

Navya also took her blessings which Nyonika gave happily...

Nyonika: I'm happy to meet you both *NavNi smile hearing her* What you both do?

Nandini: Aunty I'm a surgeon and Navya is gynecologist