𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating on time but I couldn't write anything properly not only this story but my other story also... I was kind of like I would write a line and than blank totally blank but now finally like after 13-14 days I was able to write it down and completed this chapter...

Well I just hope you all enjoy reading this chapter guys...

Happy Birthday Behirloverpillu 🥳🥳🥳 stay blessed Di and have lots of fun and I hope and pray you stay happy 😊❤️

Enjoy reading.......
_______________________________________

NavNi were at the mall shopping for Nandini's big day tommorow which is not less than a exam for her...

Nandini was trying saree from past one hour and still she didn't select one till now and Navya was getting irritated...

Navya: Nandu comeon yaar choose one it's not your marriage function you are taking so much time...

Nandini: 5 minutes Navu

Navya: I don't know what will happen to me when this girl gets married

After 5 minutes Nandini came out and saw Navya was doing something on her phone and didn't notice her...

Nandini: Navu look how's it?

Navya look at Nandini who was standing in front of her...

Navya: Wow Nandu you look beautiful take this one only...

Nandini: Pakka

Navya: Yup

Nandini: Finally this work is done

They paid the bill and left from there and left from there... After reaching their home they had their dinner and now they were in Nandini's room looking matching earrings and bracelet....

Nandini: Navu say na which one will be good this one or this one

Navya: That one

Navya pointed the other one but Nandini took the different one making Navya's jaw drop...

Navya: Nandu if you wanted to choose that only than why did you ask me

Nandini: Because I wanted to ask you that's why

Navya: So finally Dr. Nandini Murthy accepted someone's proposal or should I say her college time crush proposal...

Nandini blush hearing Navya and remember how Manik propose her today, Nandini besides Navya and side hugged her...

Nandini: Navu I feel so happy today it feels like dream

Navya: Which became reality

Nandini: Yup and now I just hope that tommorow Manik's Mom also gave her blessings to our relationship

Navya: She will give don't worry

Nandini: Acha Navya tell me onr thing why you always talk rudely with Cabir

Navya: Hmm actually I don't like how he always flirts with anyone in college also he was like this only and even now also I know college thing is different one but now also...

Nandini: Navya I know this is not the reason so stop telling lies and say the truth...

Navya: Nandu it's truth

Nandini raised eyebrow looking at Navya..

Navya: Really Nandini it just he thinks that any girl can fall for him than that's not true