"It's not really our scene. Certainly don't want my wife on that stuff." I tightly smiled. Im starting to want some of the stuff, might loosen my mood up a little.

Truth be told, I was worried for Angel and Alex, I know Alex wouldn't let anything happen to Angelica, even without their little past together. But if this Romano was tied to the French mafia like I'm predicting, there's no doubt Yvette has some back up.

I decided to turn and look over my shoulder as Jake was busy talking to another group of guys that Romano had pulled over. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched Alexis and Angelica walk away from Yvette, I'm guessing they just wanted to get this over and done with as soon as possible, and quite frankly, I don't blame them.

Angel looked so beautiful in that white dress tonight, the slit going straight up to her hip, showing off her juicy thick thighs that were begging for me to sink my teeth into them.
Her hips swayed as she walked away with Alexis, holding onto her slightly making my eye twitch at the thought of them.

Moving my eyes away from them, I was surprised again when they locked with the red headed Yvette, her look was sultry, her head slightly tilted as she stared at me from across the room through her eyelashes. I watched, more than uncomfortable when she winked, turning her body and walking away to another group of ladies near the door.

I shook my body dramatically, almost to get her stare physically off my body. Taking a long sip of the champagne in my hand, trying not to throw up at the sweet taste, I turned to pay attention loosely to the conversation that Jake was having, but instead I was met with an intrigued Romano.

Fuck. I internally rolled my eyes at the thought of a bloody cheating scandal on my back.

"Why are you staring at me?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you staring at my wife?" He laughed, letting me know there was no ill intent.

"I'm not sure if you saw how uncomfortable I looked, there's nothing to worry about." I smiled sarcastically.

"There's no worry, in fact I'm disappointed." He pouted, laughing at the dumbfounded look on my face.

"Me and Yvette are in an arranged marriage between our families." He rolled his eyes. "I don't even like her." He winked.

Oh-

"So you're hoping I'd sleep with her?"

"Not her."

Double oh.

I'm obviously not a stranger to male attention, and I certainly don't hate it. I've slept with a fair few men in my time, being comfortable and content with my sexuality and my femininity to do that.

"But I can see you're happily married. To a beautiful girl at that."

"Thank you." I smiled slightly, the first genuine smile for the first time without Angelica by my side.

"I'd watch out for Yvette, when she's got her sight set, she won't back down." Romano hums, leaning to look over my shoulder at his wife that I could feel was staring holes into the back of my head.

"I'm not stranger to a feisty female, Romano. I'm married to one. I'm sure my girl will sort her out." I smirked, turning my head to glare at Yvette.