11. Do i need one?

Start from the beginning

Great! Now I'm teary eyed!

I walk inside the house and had fallen asleep in my room with the two cuddling with me.... Somehow it felt like their comforting me which i think that's what they are doing. The pain and hurting was still their but it subsided a little.

I woke up in the morning, the rest of the morning was boring... Hunter didn't come and visit me. Trent, Lalaine and Lily did.

'So you're really going to fight against that Alisa?' Lalaine ask for the 17 times and answer yes for the 17 times also.

'Oh my god!!!! You do know that she's a pure werewolf warrior right?' She said while gesturing her hand to me as if trying to make a point.

'Yes i do!' I answered

'Calm your tits down sis, she's a pureblood for sure Summer knows what she's doing and she has a plan, right future Luna?' Lily said and look at me

I just stared at her... Plan? What plan? 'Do i need one?' I ask

She just look at me with a incredulous look ' Pure werewolf warrior are really strong, you know that right?' She said

'Ahh... Sure.' I said, so what if they are.

The two siblings gape at me as I've grown two heads or something.

'Just leave it guys for sure she'll come up to something.' Trent said

Pack territory...

I was in the pack, Hunter didn't even pick me up which kinda upset me i guess his really mad at me.

They brought me to a very spacious area near the forest, when i arrive lots of pack member were already there.

After a few minutes Hunters grandfather arrive with two wolves, I'm guessing that this are the Brown family. I look at the girl, she's beautiful and i notice her lean muscle since she's wearing a sport bra and a short. While I.... Well, i'm wearing a skinny jeans and a black sweater with hoodie, hoodies are my thing now.... They make me look dark...They make me feel comfortable.

The only thing that we wear the same is the combat shoes.

'As I announced last night, who ever wins this fight will be Hunters mate' the old man said

I look at the crowd... Some gasp and think its outrageous, looking for Hunter, i saw him with the guys... The siblings look nervous. When Hunter caught my eyes he didn't look away, he just stared at me. It was kinda expressionless but somehow it felt like his cheering for me. I nod at him at he nodded back.

The girl and I were on the center already. She smirk at me and then giving me a smug look, -you're going down- she mouthed and i ignored her, she's trying to piss me off but to bad for her I'm not falling for it!

'Before we start do any one of you has something to say or question?'

'Weapons not allowed?' The girl ask

'No. This going to be a hand to hand combat, you can shift though if you want.' He answered 'How about you, any question?' He ask looking at my direction.

Question? I don't think i have one but i guess i have to ask. 'Ah, will the winner be held if one of us give up or down or......' I stop and look towards my opponent '....should one of us be dead?' my lips curling on a nasty smile.