Chapter 26

-Momo's POV-

The rest of the flight went exactly like the first three hours. Yuki slept most of the time, trapping me in my seat. Although there was quite a lot of turbulence so he was extra clingy, giving me a plenty of new phone backgrounds. The landing was smooth but I doubt Yuki was 100% awake because he was more or less a zombie ,even after getting our luggage. The Tsunashi family rented us a bus to drive us to the hotel that was about half an hour away from the airport. Nothing really happened since most of us were jet-lagged and exhausted. After arriving at the hotel we got our keys that were already prepared by our managers who arrived two days ago days ago. Yuki and I got a honeymoon suite since we are the senpai's and got to pick the room first.

I carried all of our luggage to our room, letting Yuki go to bed. I drop off the bags in the living room and go into the bedroom.  My darling was sitting up smiling at me.

"Welcome back"

"Our stuff is in the other room, we can unpack tomorrow" I decided lazily.

"Understood. Can you finally join me already? I've been waiting for the past 20 minutes"

"Okay, okay. I am here, my darling"

I turn around and see that Yuki had already fallen asleep. Quietly I take off his shoes and tuck him in. I also throw off my any unnecessary clothes, turn off the light and join him. The jet-lag finally caught up with me and I felt completely exhausted. With the last of my remaining energy I crawl over to Yuki and lay half on his chest and arm.

Many hours later...

*bzzzt* *bzzzzt*

"Yukiiii, get the alarm" I mumble half asleep.

"Gimme a sec"

Yuki reached over me and stopped the annoying buzzing. After that he laid back down and hugged me closer.

"What time is it?" I ask quietly.

"Didn't look" Yuki answered, tracing along my arm then intertwining his hand with mine.

*bzzt* *bzzzzzt*

This time my phone vibrated. Annoyed I grab it and turn off the alarm. Then it hit me, neither of us set an alarm yesterday. Just to be careful I check my call log and it turns out I was right.

"Darling, our manager called" I report, half sitting up.

"Probably just checking in on us. Now, come back here"

I was interrupted by Yuki, passionately kissing me. He slipped his hand under my shirt and traced along my chest. I melted away beneath his touch. With his tongue he touched my lips silently asking for permission to deepen the kiss. I happily oblige and part my lips, feeling rippling pleasure all throughout my body. Neither of us parted, clinging onto each other tightly. As more time passed I had to break the kiss to get air. Panting heavily we look into each other's eyes lovingly. Almost immediately Yuki began to kiss my neck and collarbone, lightly biting my sensitive skin. I tried to keep my voice down but I let a slight moan slip. I suddenly felt extremely flustered. 

"Why so red? I love hearing your voice" Yuki whispered seductively. 

"S-someone might hear us, I don't remember what the others rooms are reserved" I stutter, nervous. 

"Then they'll hear~" 

With one of my swift movement he removed his shirt, throwing it to the ground without another thought. My blush deepens as I gaze upon his pale, bare chest.  Yuki used one hand to remove my shirt and with the other slowly tracing towards my pants. Meanwhile I pepper kisses on his cheeks and lightly caressing his back. Yuki and I were so focused on each other that the beep from the electronic lock eluded us. With no warning the door to the bedroom  flung open and we were met with the the sight of our frenzied manager, Okazaki-san. It took around three seconds before he processed the situation. After grasping our situation Yuki and I threw the blanket over us and Okazaki-san excused himself hastily, escaping the awkward situation. 

"I think we should get dressed" Yuki decided. 

"Yeah, I agree" 

Yuki and I get freshened up and get some fresh clothes from our suitcases. Both of us grab our phones that were charging and waiting for the first of us to open the door. 

"And Momo, can we continue where we left off later?" Yuki asked shyly. 

"I have no objections. For now let's go get scolded"