Chapter 24

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading until now, I really appreciate it. Not too long ago this story was #1 in the idolish7 tag...I was so surprised and I can only thank you! I have a plan for the upcoming chapters so I hope you look forward for it. See ya next message!

Two months later...

"Are we all packed? Do you have your passport and ticket?" Momo asked, digging through his backpack and checking off his list.

"Yes darling, I triple checked" I ensured.

"Alright then we should be good to go. Want to leave in 10 minutes?"

"Are we in a rush? Our flight leaves in 3 hours" I inquired.

Momo ran over to me and hugged me from behind. I twirled around and hugged him back tightly.

"I am just so happy that soon I'll be officially yours. My patience is just running out" he whined.

"I feel the same, soon I promise. The first step is for us to head to the airport, shall we?"

"Yes, lets go, our juniors are probably already waiting"

I grab our suitcases and Momo grabbed our carry-on bags, then we left for the airport. During the car ride Momo gushed about landmarks he wants to visit in Barcelona.

"Basílica de la Sagrada Família, have you heard of it?" Momo asked, glancing at his phone.

"I have, did you want to go there?"

"Yes! I'll bookmark this for later then"

Thankfully the traffic wasn't bad so we arrived in a timely manner at the airport. After the usual routine of dropping off our luggage and going through security and arriving at our departure gate took around1 hour. In the distance I could see IDOLISH7 and TRIGGER sitting in an area near the huge windows overlooking the runway.

"Ohayō minna! Re:vale has arrived" Momo announced excited.

"Forgive our late arrival, Momo and I forgot to pack last night"

Riku stood up and handed Momo and I two cans of coffee.

"You forgot to pack? How does that happen" Gaku inquired amused.

Tenn elbowed him in the stomach, giving him a threatening glare.

"Don't be rude"

"It's fine, Yuki and I were....otherwise occupied" Momo vaguely answered.

//Good that they don't know the actual reason why we forgot// I thought thankfully.

The flight will leave 10:30 AM, currently it was 9 AM so there was plenty of time to kill. Momo dragged Mitsuki, Nagi, Ryu and Gaku to the small souvenir shop to buy some snacks for the flight since he doesn't like airplane food. I took Riku, Iori, Tenn and Yamato to the café close by and spent my time there. Sogo and Tamaki joined us later because they wanted to go over their events in Barcelona again.

-10:15 AM-

All of us regrouped back at the terminal, patiently waiting for our flight. TRIGGER was silent, playing with their phones like usual. IDOLISH7 was being a chaotic bunch like usual and amusing to watch. I was reading a volume of "Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet" with Momo looking over my shoulder, curious of the books content.

"Should I buy a copy for you when we're back?" I offer.

"Hmmm no, I enjoy reading over your shoulder. Does it bother you Yuki?" Momo asked carefully.

"No, I was just wondering. Can you see enough? Or should I sit closer"

"We're in public, so let's avoid more attention than we already have" he cautioned.

Momo pointed to the other people waiting for the flight, looking over at us with their phones out.

"Even with our masks on, we were easily recognised" I stated amazed.

"They are our fans Yuki, of course they would" Momo stated proudly.

The intercom turned on and a female voice began to speak.

"Everyone who is leaving  on the flight for Barcelona please proceed to board. The plane leaves in 15 minutes"

All of us take out our needed paperwork and go ahead boarded. Our agencies reserved first class seats for all of us so we could chose our seats freely. So we split up into the pairs of two: Riku/Iori, Nagi/Mitsuki, Sogo/Tamaki, Yamato/Gaku, Tenn/Ryu and Momo and I. The flight is around 15 hours and 20 minutes so it would be a long flight.