Chapter 17

-Momo's POV-

"Good morning darling~" Yuki whispered.

His warm hand traced along my face in order to wake me up.

"Five more minutes" I whined.

"Come now, you said that three times already"

Hesitantly I opened my eyes and saw Yuki's handsome smiling at me. This morning he braided his hair together which me blush a little.

"You look amazing my love" I said awe.

"Thank you. I wanted to surprise you today" he answered happily.

I began to sit up when I felt a sharp pain come from my lower back.

„Ahhh!" I exhaled.

„What's wrong?!"

"You were a bit rough last night" I said with a pouty expression.

Gently Yuki helped me sit up and gave me a hug.

"Gomen'nasai Momo. I just missed you so much that I couldn't hold back" he apologised.

„Hai, hai. I forgive you"

„Are you hungry? I'll make you anything you want" Yuki offered.

„Hmm, how about an omelette, pancakes, bacon, and coffee?"

"So a full course breakfast then. I'll come get you when it's ready"

Yuki stretched a bit, then got out of bed. He had a simple grey shirt on paired with grey sweatpants and cat themed house shoes that I had bought him a while back.

"Welcome home my love" I finally said.

"Good to be back" he answered happily as he walked out of the room.

I sighed loudly and looked around the room. Our clothes from yesterday were strewn carelessly across the floor. Just at the thought of how it played out made me blush.

Quickly trying to snap out of it I grabbed a manga from the nightstand. Yuki and I constantly sleep in either his and mine rooms so we tend to keep each others belongings in both bedrooms. Recently my darling began to buy BL manga and novels and I like to read one once in a while. I didn't ask, but it didn't stop me from enjoying them also.

I reading on volume 3 of 'Love Stage' when I heard Yuki come into the room.

"Breakfast is ready" Yuki informed me with a smile.

"Alright, can you hand me some clothes?" I asked.

Yuki nodded and handed me a pair of black pants and a magenta t-shirt. I tried to get dressed but I tapped out after a while. My beloved was gentle and avoided touching my back as he helped me. Yuki picked me up bridal style and sat me down at the dining table.

"Wow! It look delicious" I exclaimed.

"Of course it does, I made it" he agreed with a self satisfied grin.

"Are you implying that I can't cook?" I asked with an offended tone.

"Let's eat before it gets cold"

"Nice dodge honey" I whispered

The spread looked amazing! I bit took a bite of the omelette first. It was seasoned with salt and pepper. Simple but that's the way I prefer it. The bacon was crispy and tasted heavenly! Next the pancakes, I was in heaven as I devoured them with no mercy. Lastly the coffee, Yuki only buys a specific brand because he likes the mild taste of the beans. The meal had no chance and vanished within 5 minutes.

I watched Yuki closely as he ate in a much slower and with grace. He was back and my happiness meter was sky high. Yuki looked up a me and smiled.

"Already done?"

"Yep, I was starving. Thanks to you I had no dinner last night" I complained

"But if I remember correctly you didn't say no, did you?"

"Shut up b-baka!" I stammered with a blush.

"Alright, alright, I'll change the subject. What do you want to do today?"

"Can we cuddle on the couch? I miss your hugs"

"I can't refuse that request now can I"

Yuki took over the clean up and then carried me over to the living room.

"Be right back, hold on a sec"

"Okay"

He disappeared into the bedroom and came out with a very large sweater on.

"What's up with the outfit change?" I asked confused.

"Are you cold?"

"Kinda but why do you ask?"

"I want to try something out" he said excited.

Yuki sat next to me, put me onto his lap and pulled the sweatshirt over me until my head was poking out of the top. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head mine. For a while he talked about Sapporo and how much he missed me. I listened closely and enjoyed feeling his heartbeat and the warmth of his skin. Finally the love of my life was back and I felt complete again.