Chapter 21

Yuki's POV

"Honey? Do you want some wine?" I ask loudly from the living room.

"No thanks, just pour me a glass of Momorin juice" he yells from the bathroom.

I shake my head and grab a bottle of red wine and a bottle of Momo's peach soda. After returning home Momo wanted to take a shower because he felt sweaty from wearing his thick scarf most of the day.  I waited on the couch for my fiancé to return from his shower. To pass the time I scrolled around on my phone. I received two instagram notifications so checked out the posts. Tenn had posted a picture of a donut from a famous bakery 2 hours away and Riku posted a  selfie with Iori, posing in front of a shrine. I like both posts and put my phone down, hearing footsteps coming closer.

"I have returned!" Momo sat onto my lap and hugged me tightly.

I return his gesture and notice a sweet scent that reminded me of cherry blossoms.

"Dear, did you use a new shampoo? "

"Yep, it's called 'Sakura Dream' and I bought it while you were away. Like it?"

Instead of answering I take the initiative and plant a delicate kiss on his neck. He turned beat red and pushed my face back gently.

"W-what did you that for?"  he stuttered embarrassed.

"You just seemed so delicious, I couldn't resist" I bluntly said.

"Yuki! Why do you always say such things?"

"Because you are mine" I whispered lovingly.

"Yeah, I am yours and you are mine"

Momo gave me a warm look and surprised me with a kiss on the lips. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to further deepening the kiss. Momo pinned my shoulders down, not letting me take the initiative. We spent along time like this until Momo began to become more aggressive. I tapped his shoulder, signalling I needed to breath. A bit hesitant he agrees and pulls back.

"That was-" I began to say.

"Want to continue? This time let me take the lead please" he asked seriously.

"No objections" I replied.

-Next day-

"Yukiiii are you awake?"

Momo's tired voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw that my beloved was laying on my chest.

"Now I am. Good morning" I kissed his forehead and ruffled through his hair.

"How are you feeling? Was I too rough last night??" 

"Don't worry so much darling, you were great" I reassured.

"Then...do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"If you insists, but please don't burn down the kitchen" I joked.

"No worries! Chef Momo is on it" he declared. 

He stretched a bit and wanted to get out of bed but I stopped him by pulling his arm. 

"Oh great master chef, I would suggest you get dressed first" I suggest with a smile. 

Momo burst out with laughter and hastily wrapped a blanket around him. After he left for the bathroom to freshen up I lay back down, still a bit tired.

Momo's POV 

"I have made the best breakfast you have ever seen, please join me in the dining room" 

No answer came from Yuki, promoting me to go check on him. Walking as quiet as I could I peak inside secretly. My fiancé had fallen back to sleep, hugging my shirt from last night that was thrown onto the bed during our romantic evening. It was very unusual for Yuki to fall back asleep but my conscious told me I was partially at fault. Snuggling next to the love of my life and relish his adorable sleeping face. Only five or six minutes pass until Yuki stirred and slowly came too. 

"Gomen, I drifted off" 

"I don't mind, the food isn't running away" I joked. 

"Very true" he chuckled slightly, sitting up. 

I admired his long hair that hung loosely over his pale shoulders, not realising I was staring. Yuki gave me a sweet smile before leaning in and embraced me. 

"Soon, You will be mine as well, just be a little patient" Yuki declared. 

"Understood darling~"