Chapter 12

-Momo's POV-

"What's wrong???? You never use my full name like that" I asked panicked.

"This is a serious matter" he responded in a monotone voice.

"Yuki don't tell me, are you breaking up with me!? Please don't I- I can be better. I will do the cooking, the laundry. Just don't leave me for Ban, please..."

I was afraid, so afraid to lose him. The feelings I had bottled up bubbled to the surface. Tears flowed down my face as I curled up.

"No! I think it's finally time to confess. Look at me"

I didn't want to, I didn't want to accept it. He must have felt it because he instead of waiting for my response placed a box in my hands. I opened it and didn't expect its content.

"I wanted to make it more romantic like Ban suggested but it made you cry. I don't think I will be taking advice from him anytime soon"

"Yuki, are you?"

I turned around and stared at him with glossy eyes.

"I really am bad at things like this but here I go, don't laugh now. Momose Sunohara, will you sing with me for the rest of your life?" he blurted out.

"Yuki I- yes, yes!!"

Yuki hugged me tight and then we kissed. It felt so much more different than before, connection I thought that was close to severing grew infinitely stronger. Yes, I love him and he loves me. Not a single shred of doubt will ever change that. The ring that Yuki had given me was simple and didn't pass as an engagement ring at all, but I don't care. The design was inconspicuous and considering our line of work it was absolutely perfect.

The rest of the day we didn't say much to each other. Most of the time Yuki just kept on apologising for making me think he had left me for Ban-san. Neither of us would ever forget that day, it was the best day of our lives.

-Yuki's POV-

The next day Momo was released! The doctor warned him not to strain strain himself and then handed me paperwork to do. After all of the formalities we returned home. The entire drive long  Momo gave me several ideas for our wedding. A beach or classic church ceremony were his top picks. Once we arrived in our living room he plopped down on the couch and grinned widely. 

"Yuki! When are we holding the ceremony? Are we inviting our juniors? Are we having a small or big ceremony? Are we having a honeymoon?" 

"Darling, slow down. There is no rush, is there? And besides we have a bunch of work coming up. Next month Yamato and I have a movie shoot. And you received a bunch of invites to radio and TV programs throughout next month" I explained calmly. 

"I know, I just really wanted to hear your ideas. I'm so happy that I can't sit still!" 

I sat next to him and gave him a surprise hug. 

"I'm here and won't leave. So, what do you want to do?" I asked. 

"Hmm the doctor did say don't strain myself so, cuddle with me while watching a movie and every time you stand up I get to punish you how I see fit" he snickered devilishly. 

"Very well, go easy on me my love~" 

"Hehehe, no promises" 

I endured tickles and kisses during the duration of the film. Once it was over I made some vegetable soup. It was my favourite dish to make and Momo always says I have an excited look on my face when I cook. Right before I finished up the soup I called Momo over. 

"Honey! Food is ready. Do you have the strength to come over?" I asked. 

"Can you feed me? I don't want move" he lazily responded from the couch. 

"Alright, I will spoil my lovely fiancé" 

I poured him a bowl and sat back next to him.  

"Hopefully you like it, I added some more spices than usual" 

"I love everything you make" 

"Now, say 'ah'" 

I fed him one spoon and nervously awaited his reaction. His eye lit up and he gave me a kiss. 

"Wow! It's amazing. You are such a amazing chef" 

"I'm glad you like it. Now eat up, you need to recover your strength" 

"Understood!" 

Momo finished his food and asked me to help him to my room. I happily obliged and carried him bridal style to my bed. Carefully I put him down and pulled the blanket over him. 

"Are you comfortable? Warm enough?" I asked whilst tucking him in. 

"Warm yes, comfortable no"

"How can I change that?" 

"I need you my love" he whined. 

"Fine, fine your request has been granted" 

I complied, got under blanket and hugged him. Momo nuzzled against my chest. 

"Happy?"

"Very~" he answered sleepily. 

Shortly after he fell asleep n my arms. 

"Good night my darling" I whispered. 

Soon after I drifted off to sleep as well with a smile.