Kylie and Hayden.

    "Are you with them?" The worker asked.

    "Yes, she's with us," Kylie said before I could say anything.

    So we get onto the ferris wheel and Hayden sits in the middle, talking to Kylie the whole time. Ruining my peace and quiet to see the view.

    Then he started rocking it, thinking it was funny.

    My anxiety started to kick in and thoughts flooded my head.

    We're gonna fall.

    The ferris wheel is gonna break.

    I am gonna puke.

    Then we reached the ground and I rushed off of the ferris wheel once we got off and ran to the closest trash can and puke.

    Hayden and Kylie laughed and me while a guy with dark brown hair that almost looks black. He has baby blue eyes and looks to be around the same age, standing behind me holding my hair out of my face for me.

    Then when I stopped puking he handed me a napkin.

    "My name is Nathan," He smiled.

    "Im Aurora, thanks for helping me while those two just laugh at me," I sighed and nodded towards Hayden and Kylie.

    "They were rocking the seat a lot, That's why I got sick," I rolled my eyes.

    "Makes sense," the guys laughed. "But I should probably go find my girlfriend and her family," He chuckles.

    "Babeeeee," A girl who looks to be around the same age and height as me runs up to Nathan and hugs him.

    She has light blonde long hair, blue eyes, freckles, and looks very sweet.

    Then she saw me and looked really confused.

    Shit, I hope she doesn't think I am flirting with her boyfriend.

    "Before you think I am flirting with your boyfriend I must inform you I have a boyfriend and am not flirting with yours," I raised my hands up in surrender and nodded over to Hayden and Kylie.

    Laughing made its way to my ears from not only them but the family coming behind me.

    "Don't worry, you're okay," The girl snickers.

    "Oh thank god, I really don't want any drama," I laugh in relief. " Already have enough drama from them and my boyfriends best friend,"

    They all laughed.

    "My name is Aurora," I smiled at the blonde one that is hugging Nathan.

    " Im Sarah," She smiled back, then pointed to a woman who looked to be in her early 30s. She has medium blonde hair, just below her shoulders. Along with green eyes.

    "That's my mom, her name is Maria," Sarah introduced.

    Then she points to a young boy with dark brown hair that's parted in the middle and reaches his eyebrows. He has Blue eyes, with a tint of brown in them.

    "That is toby, my younger brother, he is 10,"

    Then she points to the shortes little boy there, that has medium brown curly hair. Blue eyes tinted with some green. And small little freckles littered his face.

    "That is Samuel, but we call him Sammie. He is 4, the youngest brother"

    Samuel stuck his tongue out at his oldest sister.