I rub a few more times before I cum all over his knee. I scream out. Sweat runs down my forehead as Damiano helps me ride through my orgasm. I haven't yet released his cock, and I can feel that he's close too. He gets desperate and presses his hips so that his cock slides through my hand faster.

«Don't stop, don't fucking stop», he pleads, throwing his head back in pleasure once more. I giggle and increase the pace, something that drags him completely over the edge.

Something hot runs down between my fingers before it floats to the water surface. I lick my lips and laughs a little before I push his juices away with the water.

«I need you to fuck me», I whisper into his ear. My legs are tied around his waist so I will not sink. His hands are all over my body, but focus mostly on my ass.

«As you wish, dolcezza», he whispers back with his raspy voice and lets his tongue slide down and lick my neck. Small bites occur occasionally leaving small hickeys and marks.

Damiano puts his cock up in front of my entrance which is dripping wet. I'm getting impatient. I want to feel all of him inside me.

My mouth is half-open as he pulls it back and forth between my labia. I try to sit down on his hard cock, but he doesn't let me.

Damiano continues to tease me because he sees how much I need him. I look him deep in his eyes and almost beg for him to enter me. My lady part is so ready for him, and I can't wait much longer.

«You have to learn to be patient, baby girl», he says as his hands release my ass and find their way to my breasts. He cups them, but his hands are quickly replaced with his mouth which becomes wrapped around my nipples while he's sucking and biting until they become red and sore.

I close my eyes. It hurts a bit, but at the same time it feels so good.

«Good girl», he groans. I smile and put my arms around his neck. His head rises and he leaves my nipples in a vulnerable state. Damiano places his hands on my cheeks and kisses me passionately. His tongue find its way into my mouth and our tongues are now fighting for dominance. Damiano wins, and he explores my mouth like never before.

Before I know it, he has pushed himself into me. He holds the back of my knees so that my thighs are spread giving him more control. Damiano is pounding hard inside of me. It feels a bit like I'm going to tear, but the pleasure overpowers it.

«F-faster», I manage to cry out between the moans. He pulls his tongue over his teeth and grin. The speed increases immediately, and my moans become louder.

I let my fingers find their way to my clit where I start massaging it. A knot has already begun to build up in my stomach. No boy has made me come twice in a row in such a short time.

He keeps pouding into me with the same speed and strenght as before. Sweat runs down his well-shaped body and tattoos. I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

«Look at me as I fuck you so I can see how well I'm doing you», his voice is stern, but I know he has a small smile on his face. I open my eyes again and look up at him.

Suddenly Damiano turns me around. He has a tight grip around my waist to keep me up while he puts my legs around his waist from behind. Now I'm literally lying on my stomach in the water with one of his arms well placed around me.

He thrusts himself inside again. Damiano knows how much I love to be taken from behind, and now he has managed to implement in the water as well. This boy is full of suprises.

The knot is back. Our moans can most likely be heard all over the beach, but I can't stop. His thrusts become more sloppy after a while and the knot in my stomach grows.

«Shit, I'm going to c-», but before I have time to finish the sentence, the knot disappears and I clench around his cock. The good feeling flows through my body all over again and I struggle to keep my eyes open. My legs are shaking like hell while he fucks me through my orgasm just like half an hour ago.

Seconds later, I feel a warm flow inside of me and then I realize that Damiano has also reached is climax. I giggle at the thought.

«You're amazing, you know that?», Damiano says as he loosening the grip around my legs. He pulls a stand of hair behind my ear. I kiss him in response. He kisses back and strokes one of his hands up and down my back.

I break the kiss after a couple of minutes because I almost ran out of air. I don't even know if I can stand by myself, so I start swimming around calmly. Damiano follows.

We continues to swim until the sun is rising. Our fingers and toes are completely wrinkled like raisins. He carries me up from the water in the bridal position and wraps me in a towel when we get back to the blanket.

I lie like a burrito on his lap and watch the sunrise. The only thing I can think of is that this night couldn't have been more perfect.