/ 35 /

This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done to me. Damiano finds a bottle of wine, two glasses and many types of cheese and biscuits. It's been several years since I ate cheese and biscuits together, so it's cute that he remembered how much I loved it.

He pours the wine and gives me one of the glasses. «Cheers for being here now, together», we toast and I lean against him. Damiano kisses me on the top for my head and places an arm around my waist. I feel so safe with him.

We sit for hours just eating, drinking and watching the stars. I'm a little tipsy, but not that much. I can still stand on one foot without falling, and that's a good sign. Some of the candles have gone out around us, so we're actually sitting in the dark cuddling each other. It's quite cozy.

«Skinny dip?», he smirks and starts unbottoning his shirt. His tattoos become visible and my gaze slides down his stomach, his arms and legs. The places that are most covered by them. I have never met a person who looks better with tattoos than Damiano. They're a part of him, like a work of art, and I admire it.

«Uh, I see. Good excuse to see me naked», I say and wink before I pull my dress over my head revealing my body to the boy standing in front of me with hungry eyes and a big grin on his face.

I unbuckles my bra and pull down my panties slowly, deliberately to tease him. I notice that his abdomen gets hard, which turns me on. The wind blows towards us, and I get goosebumps all over my body. Now I most want to get dressed again and go inside, but Damiano rejoices like a little kid, so I'll give the water a try.

«Ready, principessa?», he reaches out his hand for me to take it. I nod smiling and grab it. He pulls me towards his warm body and together we run into the cold water. I really hate swimming at night. It's impossible to see the seabed, and the thought that there may be unknown fish under me gives me anxiety.

The water reaches me to my navel, and I have no plans to dip my whole body underneath. It's freezing and not tempting. Sometimes Damiano has the dumbest ideas.

«Please, I want to go inside. It feels like my nipples are going to fall off any minute», I complain as I place my arms around my upper body to keep warm. It doesn't work as well as I had hoped.

«Bella», Damiano chuckles, «come here», his arms are now outstretched towards me and he hints that I should sit on his lap, which I gladly do.

* SMUT WARNING *

My crotch is pressed against his knee. A good feeling spreads throughout my body, and I can't help but rub it back and forth in a faster pace. He grabs my hips and helps me move in a perfect rhythm.

«Desperate, aren't you?», his breath burns against my neck. Small kisses are placed down my neck.

I dig my face in the crook of Damiano's neck while letting out soft moans. He bites my earlobe while he sneaks two fingers down to my clit and puts pressure on it. I roll my eyes back in pleasure. This is driving me crazy, but in a good way.

I keep riding his knee until a tingling sensation builds up in my abdomen. I'm so close. At the same time I can feel Damiano's hard cock against one of my thighs.

Without warning, I grab it and starts jerking him off. He deserves something in return as he's a good boy and lets me ride one of his bodyparts. Damiano throws his head back, but quickly looks up again and meets my gaze.

«I-I'm so close», my voice trembles. So does my body. I let out more irregular moans. They just fall out of me like a waterfall and makes me hope no one can hear us.