/ 33 /

The 2 days pass quickly. I have spent my time lying in bed crying. Yesterday I went outside to buy some food, but everything ended up in the trash as soon as I walked in the door.

I've talked to Ethan and Thomas on the phone a few times. They told me that Damiano locked himself in his bedroom and only came out when it was dinner or if he had to go to the bathroom.

It's not pity for him. He messed up the second he kissed her, and have no right to behave as if I have done something wrong.

I pack my suitcase and hand over the keys to the old man at the front desk. When I get outside I call for a taxi that can drive me home again. Had it been up to me, I would have stayed longer in this motel, but we are going to travel in a couple of days, so it's unfortunately not possible.

20 minutes later the taxi arrives.

- Timeskip -

I stand in front of the house with my suitcase next to me. From the driveway I can look into the kitchen where the boys are sitting and eating lunch. The lump in my throat is growing. I really don't want to meet him today, or ever again.

«Here I go», I whisper to myself and make my way to the door. I look for my house keys just to find out that the door is unlocked. The bad starts already before I've even gotten inside.

As soon as I step over the doorstep, I hear it's getting quiet from the kitchen. I quietly take off my shoes and place them on the shoe shelf.

Ethan comes out into the hallway with a smile on his face. «You're back», he hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

Thomas and Damiano have followed him like two dogs, because now they're standing and watching us. Ethan releases me and Thomas walks over and gives me a hug too.

Damiano stands with his gaze turned to his feet. Does he expect me to say anything? I'm about to walk past him, but he grabs my arm. «Piccola.. please», he pleads. I shake my head and tear myself from his grip.

I carry my suitcase upstairs. Behind me I hear Thomas say to him that he should leave me alone. It breaks my heart because I know how terrible it is not to be forgiven, but again, it's his fault.

On my bed is an envelope. I pick it up confused and read what is written on the front page.

Al mio amore.

I open it up and start reading.

«I know you most likely don't want to talk to me after everything that has happened, so that's why I wrote this letter to you. I want to start by apologizing for everything I have done, but also for everything I haven't done. I have no idea how I could be so stupid. That kiss meant nothing to me. Both Giorgia and I were drunk, and in a way I managed to get carried away. I'm sorry. When you left, I didn't know what to do with myself, because deep down I knew that I had messed it up, but was left with a hope that you would and will forgive me one day», I stop, take a deep breath and wipe away the tears that have accumulated.

«I miss everything about you, dolcezza. How you crawl into the corner of my arm, how you laugh at all my bad jokes and how you treat me with respect, even though I know I don't deserve it. I miss all the good times we had together both before we found out about our feelings and after. If I have to mention one more thing that I miss, it's our sex. I love how you ride me until you get cramps and how I make you come many times in a row», my eyes widen. Why so detailed?

«After you picked up the phone that night, I ended my relationship with Giorgia. She told me about what you had done, and suprisingly, it made me a little proud. You show what belongs to you, and that's a good thing, isn't it? Now my hand are starting to hurt, so I will not write much more. Amore, I love you and will never stop doing so. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I really don't understand what went through my head that night at the bar. I failed you, I know, but the only thing I ask you for is one last chance to prove to you that I'm ready for this. I'm ready to bet on us», the fact that he has ended it with Giorgia me smile faintly.

The letter gets me into deep thoughts. I have still difficulty knowing if he actually means what he wrote, but after so many touching words Damiano deserves that I listen to what he has to say, although most of it's certainly stated in this letter.

I bring the paper with me downstairs to the living room where they sit and watch TV. They don't notice me until I clear my throat.

«I would like to talk to Damiano. Alone», I say softly. Ethan and Thomas take the hint and leave the living room. I take a seat next to him on the sofa.

Damiano looks happy. Happier than before. «You read the letter and now you're coming to be absolutely sure I meant it, right?», he asks.

That boy knows me too well.

I nod and put the letter on the table. His gaze follows every little movement I make as if he's afraid it's the last time he's ever going to see me again.

«So you broke up with her?», my voice is low but still clear so Damiano should have the opportunity to get what I say without feeling like a grandpa.

I place a pillow under my head and lie back while I wait for an answer. My legs rest on Damiano's lap. He takes the liberty to play with my toes.

«That was the only right thing to do. I knew I was going to lose you if I didn't, so I went straight to her house and ended it», he shrugs.

I raise an eyebrow at him. «You had no plans to do it if it weren't for me?», I lift my body up and meet his brown eyes. They're full of sorrow, but also relief.

It looks like he's panicking, because his grip is tightening around my ankles. I bite my lip hard which makes him let go.

«Bella, it's not l-», he begins, but I interrupt him with my laughter.

I forgave him as I was halfway into the letter, so right now I'm just messing with him to make him stressed and afraid of losing me. In a way, it amuses me.

«Hm. You know you're a bastard, right?», I try to seem as pissed off as possible, but it's a little difficult when I see his facial expression. Sad and terrified.

After a couple of minutes with silence, I can no longer hold on and a smirk spreads around my lips. I gently rub one of my feet against his crotch. Damiano gets hard from my touch in a second.

«I perceive this as you forgiving me», Damiano laughs a short laugh while he moves my foot more frequently towards his hard cock.

Well, this took a completely different turn than what I had imagined earlier today. Sometimes I find myself forgiving people too quickly, but I can't be angry with him in the long run even if what he did to me is really unforgivable in many people's eyes.

«I want you», I get up from the sofa and place myself on his lap. I replace my feet with my ass. I can feel how hard he is between my butcheeks. It turns me on.

Damiano starts kissing me down my neck. I moan sotfly. He continues until he comes to my bra which he pulls aside and places his lips around my left nipple and sucks. I throw my head back and grab his hair.

«Has anyone ever told you how nice tits you have?», he cups them into each hand and spueezes before he slaps over them leaving red marks.

«Yes. You remind me of that every single day», I smile, pull his head up and kiss him passionate, but it quickly develops into something deeper and more sloppy. Our tongues play together while fighting for dominance.

He takes a grip around my hips and lifts me upstairs into his room. I must admit that I have missed the feeling of being fucked by him.