/ 7 /

The sun shines through the curtains and hits me in the face. I'm still naked as I fell asleep in the same position I was in last night. Just thinking about Damiano makes me uncomfortable.

I'm sore between my legs. Maybe not so strange considering how hard and fast he fucked me last night. I just wish he meant every single word and every single movement, but he didn't.

Today is the day Giorgia arrives. We have agreed to meet downstairs for a common breakfast at 9 am. It's not that tempting to be honest.

The thing is, I feel guilty for Giorgia. I know how hard it is when a partner is unfaithful and I treat no one to go through the same thing as me. She doesn't know anything yet, but if she eventually finds out, she will be completely destroyed.

Before breakfast I take a hot shower. It feels so nice to just let the water run down my body. Every time I close my eyes, flashbacks appear from every single detail Damiano did to me.

It makes me turn off the shower earlier than I thought.

I wear something simple since it's just breakfast. A white tracksuit and my hair is in a messy bun. I look pretty dying, but it's fine. They have seen me in a worse condition.

When I come down to the eating hall, most of the people have already left. Breakfast starts at 7 am, so it's not so strange that everyone has left. I glide over the busy tables to see if I notice the boys and Giorgia.

It doesn't take long before I hear her laughter from a corner of the room. I break inside. Why is she so perfect even in the morning?

No wonder Damiano is in love with her. She's taking care of her life, while I'm just failing and trying too hard. The only thing I have managed to achive in so many years is this success. I was never good at school and got bad grades. My teachers hated me, and they often threatened to expel me.

Her smile lit up the whole place. The love in her eyes when she looks at Damiano is indescribable. He looks at her in exactly the same way. Wow, they are really fascinated by each other.

I consider going, but Giorgia calls for me to sit down. Had she just not been so friendly. Little does she know about the kind of fake people sitting around this table pretending that nothing has happened.

There is already a good amount of food on the table, so I don't bother to go and get some. I'm just sneaking myself a pancake from Thomas.

«Was the flight okay?, I ask Giorgia and smiles as kindly as possible.

«Yes, it was perfectly fine. Thanks for asking», she smiles back and continues the conversation she started with Ethan about feminism.

I try not to think so much about last night, but I can't. The memories flow into my head every time I make eye contact with him. I don't expect anything other than a strange atmosphere either. First we fuck, which is quite sick itself, but then he leaves me alone in my hotel room after he suddenly changes his mind.

Thomas looks between me and Damiano with a curious look on his face.  I understand him. We kind of sit here and have an intense staring competition, something that doesn't resemble us at all.

In the middle of the breakfast, Damiano gets up and walks towards me. Out of reflex, I lean back in my chair as if I'm afraid he's going to touch me again.

He leans down against my air. «Meet me on the outside in 2 minutes», he quickly straightens up and turns to the others.

«I go outside to smoke», Damiano sends me one last look before leaving the room.

Now he wants to talk to me. I'm happy about that, but I don't know if I'm one hundred percent ready. Everything that happened is still pretty fresh and my feelings are a bit everywhere.

This can go many ways, I think before I follow him out on a terrace.