/ 28 /

- Victoria's pov -

In front of me he sits, completely still and looks me deep in the eyes. My body is shaking and my hands are icy cold. This can determine everything. In just a few minutes, I can either become the happiest girl in the world or be heartbroken.

I swallow hard multiple times. All I want is to be with him, say I love him and be there for him. I hope Damiano gives me that opportunity. I want to show him how good we are for each other.

There is an uncomfortable silence between us, so I break it. No matter how much it hurts, I have to tell him that I'm going to accept his choice no matter what he wants. It's his life, and if he wants to marry Giorgia, I'll have to accept it even if it means going through hell myself.

«Before you say anything, I want you to know that I'm your best friend and will support you no matter what. I love you, and it's going to hurt like hell, but in the end I can't control what you want in life», I say fast. My body is visibly tense.

I'm going to say something more, but Damiano take his index finger over my lips as a sign that I'll stop talking.

He takes it away when I stay quiet. «You like to talk a lot, huh?», Damiano thumps that finger that has just been over my lips on the tip of my nose. I blush slightly.

«Now it's my turn to talk», he says and takes my hand. Whether it's a good sign that he took it or not, I don't know, but it at least makes even more nervous.

Damiano takes a deep breath before releasing it. «I want you to listen to me and not interrupt until I'm done, understood?», his voice is low, which scares me, so I nod quickly.

Now it's coming.

«Several weeks ago, I didn't know anything about your feelings for me. It came as a big shock. I tried to displace it, but that night when you ran away from that club, I couldn't hold my feelings back any longer. I would never have told you if I knew it wouldn't be the two of us, amore», he raises my hand to his lips and kisses it.

My shoulders lower. He hasn't said specifically what he wants yet, but the last sentence did so much in itself.

«And if I didn't make it clear, I want to be with you and only you. I love you more than I ever thought I could», Damiano's mouth is shaped with a big grin.

Happiness takes over me. My heart explodes with all kinds of emotions. Who would have thought this just a few years ago. Everything that has happened lately came as a big surprise, but a nice one, especially now that we know what the future holds for us.

A finger slides along my jawline and then Damiano kisses me passionately. God, how long I've been waiting for that. I kiss back and let my hands play with his hair.

* SMUT WARNING *

The kiss becomes deeper and more intense in a short time. Damiano's hands is all over my body and I feel it tingle down there. I want every single part of him right now.

He replaces the kiss with small kisses down my neck. Uncontrolled, I start moaning softly.

«Take of your dress», Damiano whispers into my ear while he bites my earlobe. I get chills down my spine from his words. What if someone sees us?

«Damiano, there are houses around here and Ethan a-», I don't have time to say more until I feel a hand slip under my dress and between my legs and

It doesn't take long before he touches my abdomen. I gasp.

«Be a good girl and do as I say, hm?», he is quite dominant, which turns me on.

I do what Damiano asks me to do with pleasure. All to please my boy. He looks at my body up and down and bites his lip.

«Like what you see?», I swing my hips slowly from side to side to turn him on, and I think it works considering his hungry gaze and the large bulk on the front of his pants.

I keep teasing him until he spins me around so my stomach is pressed against the fence. I feel his hands slide down from my waist and his fingers sneak under the elastic band of my panties.

They are being dragged down. Cold wind blows between my legs, but is replaced by Damiano's hot breath and mouth.

His tongue circulates around my clit and I get twitches that make me have to hold on to the fence. It feels so damn good. Damiano knows what he's doing, so to speak.

He continues to eat me out. I moan to loudly, but there is no way I can stop. The feeling of pleasure makes it impossible. «Please, don't stop. I-I'm so close», I'm not only close, I'm also out of breath.

Seconds later, I come all over his face. Damiano licks up all of my juices running down from between my thighs. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, and the thought that it was he who gave me it amuses me.

«You taste so good, but you already know that because I told you last time», he laughs and kisses my spine on the way up to my neck again.

«I need you inside of me so you can fuck me hard right now», I press my ass against his cock. He smacks it so hard that he's sure a mark is left behind.

I hear him open the zipper and pull down his pants.

Finally.

Damiano's cock slides up and down along my entrance. I get wetter with each stroke. This is not fair when he knows how much I need him.

«Stop teasing me. Just fuck me», I groan, and with that, he pounds into me.

At first he is quite careful with slow movements, but increases the speed as soon as my moans get higher and more regular.

I'm a moaning mess, so I'm pretty sure all the neighbors around here, besides Ethan and Thomas, can hear me pretty well. But I don't care about that right now.

«Oh.. you're so tight», Damiano smacks my ass again several times while he fucks me, hard and fast.

I feel like I'm about to come once again.

After a few more pounds I clench around his cock and comes over it. At the same time, I feel something warm fill me inside. Both of us groan.

«That was amazing», I say, trying to catch my breath. I pick up my panties from the ground and put them on.

«You are amazing», Damiano leans in and kisses me passionately once more.

«So, what are you doing to do with Giorgia?», I ask just to make sure that I haven't misunderstood something.

«Don't worry, amore. I'll tell her», he smiles and strokes my cheek gently. «You know I love you, right?»

«I love you too, Damiano»