Bonus Chapter 3

Midnight Kiss

This morning started out like every morning, get up, change diapers, feed children, bath, play for a little while, then Liam would head down to his office. Si would start another round of diaper changes, as the nanny would arrive just in time for him to leave to start his day. Liam has successfully gotten Si to agree to have a nanny come and help her during the day. With Wil, Louis, and Emi starting to walk, she really had her hands full. But tonight, tonight, they would finally be able to take some time away.

"Hey, Li, what's up? Is everything ok?" Dax asks,

"Yeah, everything is fine. I was just checking in. Making sure that everything is in place. I want this night to go smoothly. She doesn't suspect a thing." Liam states he is rather proud that he hasn't told Si about leaving for a few days without the cubs. He knew that this would be the first time without them since they were born, but he was leaving them with the gang.

"How the hell did you manage that?" Dax asks

"I didn't tell your wife or Allan." Liam chuckles and Dax joins in with him. "Julie and Em, have been very helpful as well, they have been going shopping and preparing everything. We will need for the weekend."

"Good Luck, Li, it is been nice knowing you. Si is going to flip when she realizes, you basically kidnapped her." his friend jokes.

"I know exactly what to do to calm her down." a smirk crosses Liam's face.

"Whoa, I do not need to hear that, remember, you already have 3 kids under one. You don't need anymore just yet." Dax laughs

"Not a problem, it is not her season won't be for a while." Liam plainly states.

"Buddy! OVERSHARE!"

Liam and Dax hang up. Liam enters the outer doors of his office. James gave him the rundown on what needed to be accomplished before he takes the next 48 hours off. First, there was a council meeting, then a meeting with the French ambassador, followed by one with the with Duke Rhinehart, god he loathed that man. He and Si were scheduled to lunch promptly at 1:30 PM. James kept everything on schedule. Liam was always amazed at how efficient he was at keeping his schedule. The day went by in a blur.

"Your Majesty, Duke Rhinehart, is here for your 4:30 meeting," James announces

Liam groans, he really did not like this man. " Please send him in, James, thank you."

"Sir before I do, I got an urgent call from Mr. Sinclaire, he needs to speak to you before your meeting with the Duke. He has some information that you must hear."

"Thank you, James put his call through and tell Duke Rhinehart I will be with him in a moment."

James does exactly as instructed, Liam could hear the Duke getting rude with James when James told him he would have to wait. He will have to remedy that after his call.

"Hello, Edward, how are you?" Liam greets his old college friend. Liam grows more and more tense with what his friend was telling him. That piece of shit outside his office would dare do that in his country and wants to claim an old ancestral home, of his fiancee. His lion was ready to rip him apart. "Edward, I will take care of that bastard, tell your fiancee not to worry, he will not be bothering either of you anytime soon." He hangs up and calls James. He instructs him to call the guards once the Duke was in his office. He will be charged with attempted rape and will be locked in the cells for the unforeseeable time

"Aw, Mr. Rhinehart, welcome to Aenidaea . I am sorry I kept you waiting." Liam greets his guest.

"Your Majesty, I am not sure you are aware, but I am actually Duke Rhinehart of Karlington. I am cousins with the King. Well, you could say I am visiting royalty myself."