T W E L V E

? ? !

Eren was starting to get a hint of suspicion. His nose felt it within its tip. It was quite interesting.

If he already knew that Maria does not care for him, then. Why did she suddenly appear and asked him out?

Was this a pattern?

Or just pure coincidence?

Yeager stood up from his bed, going around in circles whilst his distance remained on the foot of his room.

"What can i do?" Eren was forcefully engaged out of his will. He didn't like her, he didn't want her.

And he made a promise to a woman who

Loved him.

And continues to love him.

Despite all his sacrifices which hurt her.

She hurtfully loved him.

He stopped on his circular tracks and went to its radius. He spotted something in the corner.

A letter?

It was plain white, yet packed neatly. There were no dents and rips on it, which made Erens curiosity go wild.

He took, opened, and read it.

"To Mr. Yeager"

His eyes widened as its orbs spotted two familiar names on it.

Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert

Anger flushed into his mind, corrupting it. The two friends he wanted to protect from the very beginning.

Are both in danger once again.

You all are oblivious of what's happening, but it seemed to be that Maria and her own father's plan, is working?

Eren stomped out of the doorway and looked around. There were corp members chitchatting around, while others just passed by.

His thought suddenly made his green orbs diluted.

"Didn't i just talk to Mikasa minutes ago?" He quietly murmured.

Moving his own two feet, he decided to check if she's still there, and if there were still time to save both his friends.

"Mikasa?!" He got in hurriedly, yet she was nowhere to be found. "Argh!! Goddamnit!!" He ruffled his head, his face turning red due to his bursting anger.

Eren crampled the paper angrily, not wanting to see the death threats it holds.

"Did i really lose my friends to that bitch!?"

"Eren?"

His eyes widened once again, as he heard someones familiar voice.

"Mikasa?! I-i thought you were gone!" Eren ran towards her and hugged her. He was glad to see her, and touch her.

"Eren... I'm kinda uncomfortable" Mikasa looked away from the man, as she just got out from the shower.