F O U R

B R E A K - FROM - Y O U

"Eren?" Mikasa woke up, looking at the man sleeping uncomfortably on a chair. She smiled at him, looking at his soft stupidly-looking figure, yet she frowned.

He never thought of her the same way.

He'll never will

He'll never will...

Mikasa noticed her hands interwined with his, and her face let out a small blush. "Eren, why do i keep coming back...to you" She took her hand off of his, and looked at his sleeping figure, getting up a little and examining him. "I can't leave you, even tho it hurts, but i....i need to..."

"You need to let go" Someone entered the room. A hat covered his face, but then he fixed it back up and looked at her.

It was Jean, her lover.

"Mikasa, it's been forever since you've waited, let go" Jean wasn't scared of the man beside her, well...

He got injected with a serum that removes his titan form from his body.

"He doesn't understand you, he never will, he'll always be the way he is"

Mikasa looked up at Jean and sighed, taking her hand off Eren's and leaving him in her room. "You're right... it's time to leave" she stood up, taking her own scarf off, placing it at Eren's lap.

Jean smiled at her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You're doing good, now lets go and eat" he says as he opened the door for the maiden to leave. Mikasa gave Eren a glance before she got out and closed the door.

Jean took Mikasa to the dining area, where the other scouts sat and ate. Little did they know that Eren was awake. He was angry, just angry, at the man he saw walk in. He knows that Jean was manipulating her to stay away from him.

He always was his rival.

First because of stupidness, but now because of her. He wanted her back, he likes to be near her. He wanted to tell her how much she means to him.

Yet this stupid Horseface kept telling her to get stay from him.

Eren was angry, his rage made the scarf fall on the floor as he stood up yet he noticed it and start to calm down, taking the soft cloth with his hands. He wrapped it around him and felt the warmth of his old friend, as he said his words.

"Mikasa, i miss you"

In the beginning, he always thought she was wrong. She always scolded him whenever he does something different. Now he realizes that it was for his sake, she was like his older sis.

Now he's done everything wrong, and he wanted to make up for it. Hes going to go distant for awhile, to loosen things up a bit. He looked at the calendar beside Mikasa's bed, and saw that it was already January. He marked a sign on the next month, he'll come back and beg for forgiveness.

Eren went down to go check on his brother, drinking and smoking. Seems like the captain approved of this old mans glooming and gave his some treats.

"Brother" Eren held the bars of his brothers cell, looking at his drunk state. "You again, what do you want this time?" Zeke raised an eyebrow, his eyes hard to see due to his broken glasses.

"Do you want to come with me?" Eren asked, and lent out a hand, while Zeke laughed and chugged another bottle of wine. "Eren, little brother, let me go. Go live your own life, and start a new one. That friend of yours, remember what I've told you? She seems to like you, and you should do something about that" Eren sighs and leaves him be, yet he realized that his brother was right.

"It's time to be really free"

Eren asked the captain to give him some free time so that he can let the past sink and try and start a new one. Levi agreed, and saw what Eren was thinking. "It's for that damned brat again, goddamnit. Such a complicated relationship" Levi thought, as he gave Eren a calling card. "Give these to Annie, she'll take you somewhere...We should've sent you there much earlier" the captain continued and let Eren go see an old friend.

Eren remembered that Armin talks about her all the time. Whenever Armin comes and visits his cell, he always talks about one girl.

'And she used to be our Enemy before' Eren thought through it. 'Most especially...A Traitor like me...but i.. almost...killed everyone'

Eren knew where Annie was since the card contained the girls exact address. Seems like Annie, Pieck, Gabi and Falco have made their own little security post and quarters, but before he goes there, he needs to pack up a few things.

He took some photos and books around the place, and placed it inside a bag. He looked at the scarf he was wearing and placed it in too. He asked Armin for a little pocket money so that he could buy himself a little food, and after that Eren began his journey out of the Survey Corps.

He travelled for awhile and then he got inside. Annie's straight face looked at him, and said that Levi contacted her about his arrival. The two kids had terrified looks by looking at the new guy's face.

It was the guy who killed their friends and family. The guy who almost crushed the world. Yet the two eased down a bit and looked at the bright side. If it wasn't for Erens villainous idea, then there wouldn't be peace like this.

The kids showed Eren his room, it was quite small but comfy. Well atleast he'll be away from Mikasa and the guy who makes him angry. Eren unpacked his things. He placed a photograph at the table near the bed. It was a picture of Him, Armin, and Mikasa while playing hide and seek around the trees.

He smiled a bit and looked at it. He misses his childhood so much, but he was glad that the trauma was over and theres nothing to worry of anymore.

Nothing but Jean stealing his friends away from him.

Eren sighed and pulled out another thing from the bag. It was the scarf he took that Mikasa left on his lap. She wore it for protection, for happiness, and for memories.

And now, he wears it for that same reason too.

After Eren finished unpacking, Gabi and Falco invited him to dinner and he agreed. He went to the dining area and saw that Pieck was there. She greeted him, and then Niccolo served some dishes for them to eat.

"Gabi! You said you like potatoes! Here! Have mine!"

"No! Thats yours! Keep it Falco!"

He looked at Gabi and Falco, and saw the friendship they had. They reminded him of something.

His childhood with his dearest closest friend.

Mikasa Ackerman.

"Everything returns to the past in seconds
I found a reason for living in the present
Meeting you"
-BTS (Don't Leave Me)