T W O

T A K E ° O U T

"Mikasa!" Jean knocked on her door, alerting the sleeping raven head who had passed out from crying too much. She opened her eyes, and rubbed them, blinking a couple of times to fix her vision fixated at the door.

"What is it?" She asked, getting up from her slumber. Jean slightly shrugged after opening the unlocked door, his admiration for her kicking in after seeing the state she was in.

But he noticed something.

As he stared into her eyes, he saw that it was puffy. Jean sadly went up to her and helped her up. Mikasa didn't mind at all, they became really good friends since Erens rumbling began.

"You've been crying again" Jean placed both his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow at the raven headed girl. "Bad dream" Mikasa somewhat coldly stated, as if it was a lie. And yes it was.

"Well, lets get going. Levi said that you take Eren outside, he wants to see things.." Jean sighed, he didn't want her to do this, yet if Mikasa wanted her revenge, then he'll give way for her.

Mikasa nodded and looked at her scarf again. "Go wear it, its cold outside" he took it and wrapped it around her. Mikasa refusing-ly nodded, and went out of the room with Jean.

"Here are the cuffs Levi told you to put Eren, this may sound Cliché, but you have to cuff yourself to him at all times" Mikasa rolled her eyes, which Jean found amusing. She took the cuffs and walked down to the cells.

Why are they treating this like it's a date?

Eren looked at her, he raised an eyebrow, looking at her neck. There he saw it, the red scarf she cherishes soo much. She took it off when he said he hated her. So did she really forgive him?

Or was he hallucinating?

Mikasa opened the cell, and Eren approached her. "You're wearing it" he commented, looking at her eyes. "It's not for you" she coldly replied, making Eren suddenly feel pain surround his chest. He thought wrong, or maybe, she was lying.

For Mikasa, wearing the scarf brings back memories. Memories of fun, but with matching tragedy. It wasn't easy having Eren around, she didn't want to see him at all.

"Please wear a shirt" she commented, whilst Eren slightly blushed, getting his usual green toned shirt in the corner and wearing it. His hands went up his hair, tying it backwards, which makes him look quite attractive to the audience, readers and most especially simps.

Mikasa suddenly took his left hand, and locked it up to one side of the cuff, while the other end was surprisingly locked to her right. Eren was shocked, he wanted to hold her hand, because it was only a few inches away from his, but he looked at her, and she looked like as if there was no spark happening between them.

She really wasn't the old Mikasa he knew. She doesn't cling to him anymore. And he missed that,

Very much.

Mikasa dragged Eren out of the rusty jail he was in, and went up to meet with Captain Levi.

"Tch here, a Mall pass, So that Eren can get in the mall" Levi handed over a paper with a something written on it. "Make sure he doesn't bite his hand, or get in a tantrum" the corporal walked away after giving Mikasa the paper.

She looked at Erens hand and held it, dragging him out of the building. Eren was caught aback by her action. His hand was filled with her warm ones. He blushed, looking down at the floor to hide his face.

Mikasa looked around the place, it was filled with people and all those people were looking at them. The people weren't just looking at them, they were looking at them with disgust plastered on their faces. Some avoided every path the Ackerman walks on. They were all scared of the man beside her.

"Criminal"

"Killer"

"Traitor"

"Psychopath"

Mikasa stared at them and looked at the man beside her.

"I disgust you" She murmured, pulling him near an alleyway because she saw some news reporters trying to find them.

"Eren, you need a disguise"

Eren's face lit up when he heard her voice calling his name. It was like music to his ears. "Say it again" Eren demanded, he wanted to hear his name from hers again.

"You need a disguise?" Mikasa raised an eyebrow, thinking that Eren didn't pay attention to what she was saying. "No, the other one" Eren replies whilst the raven head was confused.

Did she say something before that?

"Whatever, you need a disguise. You look so noticeable and we can't let the media get to us or they'll bombard the Corps with questions" She rolled her eyes and took off the cuffs on her hand.

"Stay here, I'll get some clothes" Mikasa cuffed Eren to the pole and left him there. She looked up to see a house, and it had a couple of hanging clothes around. She took some of them quickly and left to find another house that had some clothes.

After awhile she finished gathering clothes for them to use. She gave Eren a hat that matched some shirt and pants, while she wore a nice dress and tied her hair back.

Eren stared at her, his heart was beating rapidly fast. He still didn't know what it means, but she looked astonishing.

Mikasa took Eren's cuffs off lately because it was ruining the disguise, so she held his hand for safety.

Mikasa looked up at the sky while remembering their childhood past. The times she saved Eren, and it was all for nothing.

She teared up once again, and the brunette seemed to have noticed. "Mikasa? Why are you crying?" He lifted his free hand, wiping off her small tears, yet she smacked his hand away, and fixed herself up."Dust" She sniffs and continues walking.

Eren looked away from her "That's right, she hates me" he thought, feeling sadness surround his body, his mind falling into a deep thought.

"EREN! I HATE YOU!!"

Mikasa suddenly shouted, which made Eren shocked and hurt.

"What did you say?" Eren held her hand agressively, lifting her up which seemed to have hurt alot.

"Eren-"

"I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night"
-Taylor Swift