SPECIAL (1)

We're just friends

Before i start with this chapter~
Thank you all for 15k Reads (。ノω\。)

I feel thankful!

Also this chapter is Inspired by the Zendaya and Tom Holland paparazzi thats going around (the time i made this)

Well, time for you to read~

•••••

CelebNews: Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert. Three best friends and three singers of different bands were spotted hanging out in Rose Park downtown!

Armin sighed as he waited for his two friends who went 'somewhere' he didn't know. "Ughh....Whats taking them so long" he scrolled down on social media, finding news articles about their hangout.

"Atleast there aren't dating ru-" before Armin was able to finish his sentence. He saw something else in the article.

CelebNews: Mikasa Ackerman and Eren Yeager steamy make out session?

Mikasa Ackerman with messy hair getting out of the same bathroom with Eren Yeager, This must be a sign!
(4 Minutes ago)

"Oh man holy-" Armin panicked. He immediately got out if his waiting spot and began looking for them.

"MIKASA!!! EREN!!" He shouted whisperingly as he hurriedly ran to find the two.

"Guys...what the fuck were you two doing!!?? It's on the news!!"

"We didn't do anything-" Eren lied, and rolled his eyes. Mikasa zipped her mouth shut since Eren told her not to tell 'anyone'.  "I tripped and Eren helped me on my sprained ankle, we did it in the bathroom so that no one would see us"

"Ugh whatever...we guys gotta leave before people start crowding us..." Armin sighs, and started walking.

Meanwhile, the other two at the back had a...somewhat...weird conversation.

"Mikasa....is it well hidden?" He looks at her scarf and 'checks' on something.

"Don't worry Eren, everything is safe with me" she whispers back.

~

"Eren....what are you doing?"

"Taking all my chances, just play along"

"Alright.."

~

The whole scenario was stuck inside Mikasa's head like wildfire, it didn't get out. She liked what happened, yet.

It seemed like Eren forgot all about it at once.

~

Armin drove their vehicle to his apartment, since they usually hang out there alot. "Mikasa aren't you hot out there? Why don't you loosen your scarf a bit?" Armin questioned her as he opened the door to his Casa ;)

"Ahh, She's always cold haha" Eren chokes on his words as he sweats uncontrollably. He glares at Mikasa and she nods.

"I'm cold"

"Well alright then...come in!" Armin gestures his hands to the two, and went in last. "Compadre, You have some beer?" The brown haired-man asked, his emerald eyes sparkled in joy.

"Yeah...but don't drink too much, i only have ones with...alot of alcohol" The blond man replied.

"Don't worry man, i can handle alcohol very neatly" Eren grinned, his ego filling his whole body. Armin sighs at his friends attitude

"Ugh....fine"

Armin already knew what would happen. Eren would be drinking, drinking and drinking, and probably trying to give Mikasa some too, which she would obviously agree to, since.

She likes him.

"Gahahahaha~ *Hic* Gahahah! *Hic*" Eren laughed as he made Mikasa drink almost the same amount as his.

"Eren...its getting hot"

"Not as hot as me baby"

Armin looked at the monstrosity that was happening. They were both drunk, and out-of-their-minds.

"Man you should've invited Annie over~ She liked drinking too!" Eren says with a hic in between every word. "She'll probably force herself on to you hahaha!" He continues, with a matching chuckle.

Mikasa started taking off her scarf due to the heat that was surrounding her whole body, and it revealed what 'they' had done.

Armin looks at her and notices. "Eren you liar...." He sighs and slaps the 'drunk' man. "Oy, what was that for?" Emerald eyes stared at him.

"What did you make Mikasa do again...You nitwit! You're always making her do this stuff... She's obviously uncomfortable yet she does it for you!"

"Eh, whatever, she likes it too doesn't she" Eren continued to chuckle and Armin sighs. "fuck you and your attitude Eren"

Armin went to the kitchen to eat some of his favourite ice cream and when he came back. He saw Mikasa passed out next to Eren, hugging his arm while he just sat there passed out too.

"Couldn't even hug her back... You're pathetic Yeager. If i can only slap your own feelings to your head, maybe you'd understand"

"Damnit, if it weren't for my fans giving me Wine and Beer cases..i would've not had any of these" Armin continues his sentence and sighs, as he sat down on the other couch, and started to take a small nap.

~

"Mikasa, shit..."

"Did i do something wrong Eren?"

"No"

~

Mikasa woke up from her slumber, placing an arm on her head. "Damnit..." She cussed, going to the bathroom to fix herself.

~

"Pshhh...Mikasa and i? We both are just friends~

She's someone special, but not that special okay"

~

"Stop denying Eren. Stop denying" Mikasa says to herself, as she looked at the bathroom mirror.

"We aren't friends,

Don't you realize we're more than tha-"

"Mikasa, we're just friends"

~~~~~

Quite short eh :/

But have this- idk its just a random sketch i drew on my phone eheee~

°Cries in pain°