O N E

A F T E R - W A R

World War.

The day love of her life drifted away. The day he hurt her feelings that she clinged on until that day.

"We saved you, Eren"

"Where's your scarf?" He looked at her bare neck.

Where was the scarf she cherished so much?

"Mikasa, where's your scarf?" He asked again, yet she didn't reply. She stared at him like a parasite who has gotten abandoned by its host.

"Well, She lost it" Jean replied. He was oblivious, but he decided to butt in for Mikasa's sake. She had gone through alot, and she had enough.

Eren Yeager, the man who almost crushed the whole world.

Eren Yeager, the man who betrayed the survey corps.

Eren Yeager, the man who said that he 'Hated' the woman he loves the most.

He stood up, but Levi immediately kicked him back to his seat.

"Tch, you're arrested" He took out a handcuff. "You'll be supervised by Annie everyday. Wherever you go, shes gotta go with you" The older Ackerman placed the cuff on his hands.

"Let me go instead" the maiden finally spoke.

"But Mikas-"

"Jean, I can handle Eren by myself, dont worry" After Levi cuffs Eren, Mikasa held Erens hair and dragged him to Jail.

Eren looked at her, his face fixated on the girls straight face. He opened his mouth to say something, yet the woman knew and shushed him.

"Don't talk"

Eren closed his mouth shut, he remembered what he had said that day.

Mikasa, I hate you

It wasn't the only thing he had said.

I've hated you eversince we were kids

Mikasa threw him in the jail, she took the cuff keys Levi gave her and took Eren's cuffs off.

"Mikasa, I'm sorry"

"Didn't i tell you to shut up Eren?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you"

"Shut up!"

Mikasa slapped him. It was painful, and strong. It wasn't a joke.

For Eren,

'it hurts'

Mikasa got out of the cell and locked it, leaving Eren all alone in it. He was wrong, but there was no other choice to change the world.

Mikasa went back to her room, locking it. She had been secretly crying alot, to get over the fact that Eren was back. She looked at her desk, seeing the red scarf.