24

Author's POV

"I fucking dare you." Namjoon growled angrily as the anger rose in him.

Angel's eyes widened as she saw him standing at the doorway with a deadly glare. She watched as he walked past Jessica and Young-ho making his way towards her. She felt her heart ache as she looked at him. He looked tired and puffy like he had been crying. When he finally reaches in front of her, he mouths 'Are you okay?' and she nods in response.

He then turns around to face the two people he hated most. "What exactly was your plan to do here?" he inquires.

"Your little bitch needed to learn a lesson." Jessica says angrily.

Namjoon chuckles as an evil grin takes over his smile."You think hitting her would have been the best idea?"

Jessica simply stayed silent. She was a bit scared of Namjoon seeing as she never really saw him angry. She was also hurt because deep down, she cared for Namjoon but she also cared for Young-ho. She hated Angel with every bone in her body. She hated how easy Namjoon fell for Angel so when Young-ho asked her to join him, she didn't hesitate because she also wanted her gone. Once she was gone, she could love both Namjoon and his father in her own way.

Young-ho pulled Jessica back to his side, not answering his son. Young-ho wasn't sure of what to say. He was actually surprised. He made sure to plan this out properly. He made sure Namjoon was home and everyone else that was around Angel was busy. He never wanted to hurt her, he wanted her scared enough to leave. He knew his son was in love with this girl and he knew once that fully took over Namjoon, all his control would crumble.

"So I'm assuming you're still sucking his balls for tips?" Namjoon asked Jessica, causing a glare from his father.

Young-ho smirks."If she is doing that, I can only imagine what Angel is doing to get anything from you-"

"Nothing. I told you not to say shit about her or speak with her. I at least thought you would respect my decision but as always, you ruin shit." Namjoon exclaims as he walks towards his dad.

Hearing how angry Namjoon was at his father made something clear to Angel. His father is the root of everything.

Angel tried to pull him back but he was stronger than usual. "Namjoon let's leave." I say standing in front of him.

He looked down at Angel as he saw the concern written on her face and it only made him calm. He didn't want her to find out about anything, especially not like this. Angel watches him as his body relaxes a little but she still sees the pain in his eyes.

She watched as his jaw clenched when he looked up at his father. He then turns away from her making his way over to her desk grabbing her belongings. He walked back to her, gently grabbing her hand and pulled her to his side.

Namjoon then closes the space between him and his father. Both Angel and Jessica watch as they both stare at each other with hatred.

"This is my last warning. Do not come near her again because," he paused, bringing his mouth to his father's ears and I can see Young-ho was turning angrier by the second,"I will make sure you suffer even more before you die." he threatens.

Namjoon then drags Angel out of her office and she was surprised to see everyone was there. Yoongi and Jungkook standing with their guns in their hands with angry glares. Jin and Layla stood next to them with relieved looks on their faces as well as Ellen, Shae and Hoseok. Namjoon hurriedly walks to them and Layla immediately lunges toward Angel pulling her in for a hug.

The others then started to bombard Angel with questions but she couldn't help watching as Namjoon spoke with Yoongi and Jungkook in hushed tones.

She then reverts her attention to the others trying to answer them but silence fills the room as everyone turns their head towards Angel's office.