46

Mon. 25th Dec. 2023

Angel's POV

Christmas was finally here.

The cold breeze fills the air as snow surrounds the place. The sounds of happy chattering, families gathered everywhere and the spirit of Christmas consumed the entire world.

I smiled as I sat down on the couch drinking my hot cocoa as we all waited to open our gifts.

This Christmas was a bit different and special for many reasons. It was Jiho's first Christmas and he is now 4 months old. Richard and Ivanka were also here and Miran also joined us. Yara is also joining us to celebrate and lastly but not least, I was engaged to my amazing future husband.

We were all gathered at the Kim Mansion since the day before which was Christmas Eve. Last year, we decided to make it a tradition to celebrate as one in the same house.

Everyone was here except Jimin, Kiara, Shae, Hoseok, Jungkook and Ayanla. Jungkook and Ayanla went to Seattle to spend Christmas with her family. It was his real first relationship in a long time so we all accepted that they both wouldn't be around this year.

Jimin and Kiara went to Busan, South Korea to spend it with his family and introduce Kiara as well. We miss them but we understood. As for Shae and Hoseok, they went back to Los Angeles last week to spend it with both of their families but they will be joining us later when they arrive from the airport.

Overall, it was still a great day and I was happy to be with everyone I care about.

"Thank you baby!" Ara shouts, hugging Taehyung and I smile.

"I love you Ara." he says as he held her tightly.

Everyone cooed at them in admiration. Taehyung asked all of us for help for her gift since he didn't know what to get. We all decided to get her 3D sonogram photo of their child since she was two months pregnant now and we already paid for another one when she becomes at least six months. Seeing from her reaction, she loves it.

"Babe, come get your gift." Namjoon waved me over and I smiled.

Placing my cup on the table, I quickly got up and went over to the tree. I kneeled down next to him as both of our eyes connected and we smiled at each other.

"I know we limited our gifts to one so here you go." he says and I pout.

As I tear off the wrapping paper, I frown as I see the black velvet box. I raised my head to glare at him.

He raised his hands surrendering. "I know we also said no expensive gifts but I want you to have it. Consider it an early wedding gift."

"I hear wedding gifts!" Seokjin shouts and everyone's eyes are on us.

"Your ears are so long. Did you not see them having a perfect couple moment?" Richard asked.

"Richard, do not speak to him that way." Ivanka says in an authorized tone.

"Its okay momma Ivanka. He is just mad that I made a funnier joke than him last night."

I rolled my eyes knowing what was going to happen next. Since last night, Richard has been giving Seokjin the cold shoulder and they've been at it since.

"Are they always this immature?" Miran asked.

"Trust me, this is probably the calmest it's been." Yoongi says smiling.

"Pretty much." Amira says and Miran smiles.

"Can you both please be quiet! I want to see what he got her." Yara shouts, silencing them.