"Next, we need to chill the beverages for a few minutes," she looked very pleased with the results, "Just let all the ingredients sit for a bit before you drink them. Liquids are the easiest to be absorbed by your body, so I really suggest that you add them to your daily diet."

I nodded, "Alright," and then placed the drinks in my refrigerator, "What next?"

"Since you're always busy, I decided to come up with sandwiches that are easy to make, and yet loaded with the nutrients that you need," Tzuyu cheerfully said.

"As long as there's meat in them, I don't mind," I replied, earning a pout from the health-conscious Maknae.

We then set to work, tossing some lettuce and tomatoes in a very light vinaigrette, hard boiling some eggs, preparing some basil and rosemary pesto sauce, roasting some garlic and onions in olive oil, and grilling some chicken and turkey breasts and thighs.

"You can start cutting the chicken now, Oppa," she said, slicing some rye bread, "I think they're ready."

"You're so not gonna make me undergo your diet now, are you?" I teased, recognizing that most of her ingredients were very similar to the ones I buy when I do the groceries for their dietary plans.

"Oppa..." she cutely pouted, "Why else do you think we're always in shape?"

"It's not because of your gym sessions?" I feigned surprise.

Tzuyu looks so cute when she pouts like that, looking like a kid.

She was right, though.

These sandwich were easy to make, and deceptively filling as well.

They looked like normal sandwiches that I usually eat for snacks, but a closer inspection revealed otherwise.

This can be lunch or dinner, especially when I wash it down with some of the drinks we prepared earlier.

We rested for a bit, realizing that we spent almost an hour and a half making all of the food and drinks.

"Now, I can cook, but I think this is the first time in a long while that I actually enjoyed cooking," I said.

"Cooking does give me something to distract myself with," Tzuyu nodded, "Plus the fact that I know that all of my unnies love eating makes it all the more enjoyable."

After a few more minutes of small talk, we decided to try out what we made.

I poured one glass of apple, blueberry, and yam shake and another of banana, strawberry, and yoghurt shake to go with a couple of wedges each of chicken sandwich and turkey sandwich, with a generous helping of sweet potato fries on the side.

"Thank you for the food!" we both cheerfully and loudly said before we dug in.

Yep, I was so totally spot on.

The meal was as filling as heck, but it wasn't really that heavy and rich, which was good.

"You should really consider having at least one meal like this every day, Oppa," Tzuyu said, "It can be for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. All of the ingredients that I've chosen will help your body absorb more nutrients while actually eating less compared to regular meals."

"I kind of noticed as well," I nodded, taking a bite of my sandwich, "Especially for the shakes, I was thinking about preparing an extra one for snacks, rather than munching on a donut or cupcake."

"That's good too, Oppa," she smiled, "At least less sugar and more fiber as well."

"Can I mix in some coffee as well if the shakes?" I asked, knowing that I would still need some caffeine every now and then.