Beauty Workshop (Nayeon)

Start from the beginning

At least she was doing something that was making her smile and feel giddy and excited, pulling her thoughts away from her recent painful experiences.

With that perspective, I was more than happy to be her crash test dummy, as long as she stays happy and kept on smiling.

"Looking good, looking good," she said approvingly, "Now, for the next part..."

I just wondered what would Dahyun say when she finds out though.

For sure Nayeon will tell her everything.

I cringed at the thought of Jeongyeon laughing their butts off at my expense.

Nayeon made me take my shirt off at the beginning, lest it gets stained with the makeup that she was applying all the way down to the base of my neck.

From the looks of things, she was trying to make me look like a zombie or something.

After probably one of the longest hours of my life, Nayeon finally backed away a bit, admiring her work.

She smiled approvingly, looking all cheeky and giddy like a school kid.

"Perfect!" she clapped, quickly grabbing her phone and snapped several pictures from all angles.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Damn, I really looked like a zombie that it actually frightened me.

Not because of how I looked, mind you, but because of the fact that Nayeon came up with the image herself.

She can be so weird sometimes, recalling some of the creepier stuff she posted on her Instagram.

The weirder part was that, here I was, looking like a zombie, but with multicolored nail arts attached to my fingers and toes.

Thank God Nayeon didn't decide to do anything to my hair.

"And now for your body, Oppa," she then said, much to my surprise.

"Wait, what?" I asked, bewildered, "What the heck? Since when did you become interested in body art as well?

"Don't worry Oppa," she grinned, "It's just henna."

Despite my continued protests, Nayeon just shushed me just as quickly.

Taking a brush, she then started painting my left shoulder with henna, drawing a wavy pattern that I couldn't even pretend to understand.

"Why is your body so Stiff?" she pouted ten long minutes later as she finished painting my right shoulder, "It's hard to me to paint your body if you're so Stiff," she paused for a bit, and then smiled wickedly, "Ah, I know..."

Uh-oh.

She just flashed her wicked smiled that has Nayeon written all over it.

And Nayeon she did become, deftly opening my pants and fishing my cock out.

"This should help you relax," she licked my right ear, as she slowly stroked my dick to hardness, "It's better if it's your dick that's Stiff rather than your body."

I surrendered at this point.

What the heck.

"There you go," she slyly said five minutes later, "You feel more relaxed now, Oppa?"

Surprisingly, I was.

I was feeling aroused all right, but I was also feeling more relaxed.

Nayeon stopped jerking me off, leaving my cock standing hard and proud, poking out of my open fly, and resumed her henna painting on me.