five.

I look fucking hot

I look fucking hot.

It was the day of the ball.

Pack it up Cinderella.

I look at myself in the mirror, smoothing out my red suit.

Paige walks in and her jaw drops, her eyes trailing down my body multiple times

Home girl just questioned her sexuality.

I wink at her, when her eyes meet mine and she clears her throat walking towards me.

"Holy shit, you look sexy" she whistle and I flick my hair over my shoulder playfully.

"I know, babe" I grin at her and she smiles.

"Can I do your hair?" she pouts and I shake my head quickly.

No fucking way.

"No, no, no. I like my hair how it is and I do whatever I please" I sing and she laughs softly at my stupid joke.

"Fine but at least add some jewelry" she rolls her eyes, and walks into the bathroom mumbling something I didn't catch.

I roll my eyes.

I add rings to my fingers and 3 necklaces around my neck. My hair is loose and wavy, falling down my back and stopping above my butt.

My huge butt.

Someone knocks on the door but they don't wait for a reply and walks in. I turn around ready to shove that person in their place but my jaw drops.

Vincent walks in, his eyes trailing my body and an unknown expression on his face.

His presence does things to me. Makes me nervous, makes me fidget and I hate him for it.

His navy suit fits him properly, his muscles bulging out. His tie hangs around his neck and his dark hair is combed neatly giving me the urge to mess it up.

Horny motherfucker. Shut up.

He clears his throat with a smirk, catching my eye and looks around my room. I've done some changes, like throw my clothes around and leave dirty dishes on the desk.