Sorry mama.

"Ever heard of fucking knocking?" I mumble and turn back to the mirror, adjusting my necklaces.

"Why aren't you wearing a dress?" he whispers, his body much closer to mine it sends butterflies to my core.

"I can wear what I want, no?" I pout and his eyes darken when they look at my lips. I smirk.

"Where's Paige?" he looks around and I point to the bathroom door, not taking my eyes off my red heels I was tying.

"Why?" I ask and run a hand through my hair.

"I need help with my tie" he mumbles and I turn around to see him sitting on my bed, his legs open.

"I can do it" I walk towards him, standing between his legs.

I take the tie in my hands, working on it while he stares at my face. I can feel his eyes roaming around it, taking in every feature.

Being this close to him makes my breathing pick up, makes my heart race and I can't focus on anything else besides the fact that I'm close to him.

His stare makes me feel subconscious, makes me pick out my insecurities.

I adjust the tie properly and look back into his eyes, and he still stares at me silently.

None of us is ready to look away, absorbed in each other's eyes, loving the effect we have on each other.

I wonder if he feels like I do.

The fucking tension is so thick.

My mind goes back to the other day in his office. The affect he has on my body is so fucking stupid. I don't want to feel that way around him.

Why the fuck you lying?

I clear my throat, averting my gaze to the bathroom door that unlocks and I move away from between his legs and smile as Paige walks out with her dress.

Her dress is long and black, reaching above her ankles. It has glitter scattered around and it's tight around the chest area.

She does a twirl and then acknowledges the other person in the room.

She looks between us and smiles knowingly and I roll my eyes, walking back to the mirror to put on some earrings.

This woman loves to play matchmaker.

I hear the door close and I look back to see Boss man gone and Paige putting on her shoes while grinning at me creepily.

"I'm not scared of lots of things but you are making me want to piss my pants by the way you are smiling" I tell her and she shakes her head winking at me.

***

I don't have a date.

But I don't need a man to be honest.

The driver of the fancy fucking car Vincent owns, opens the door for us and we get out one by one.

Vincent helps his brown haired date, looking at me as I get out the car by myself. He grabs her arm, linking it with his.

He said having a date is necessary, I have no idea how.

Maybe he wanted me to ask him. Attention seeking whore he is.

I see what you are trying to do.

I grab my black sunglasses off my face, pushing it into my small black purse.

I catch Paige and Roman laughing with one another and they walk up the huge stairs that lead to the entrance.

Everyone walks to the entrance and I stop outside, far behind them observing the scene in front of me.