CHAPTER-7

FLASHBACK

*he came to the place with his car  and we went back to where that accident occured.I looked at him and he stopped the car.

y/n: what happend why did you stop?

PRE FLASHBACK AFTER Y/N LEFT(to dump the body)

 HOBI POV

*my car wasn't working so I called a car repairer as there was no car repairer in a forest.*

Hobi:I need a car repairer rn!!My car is damged it is not starting.....what? where am I ? Idk?*I was talking on the phone when I saw a jeep from afar .it just crossed me.but because of the sounds the other car created I didn't hear what he was saying on the other line.*

hobi:what?I will call you back later I can't hear you.*I cut the call and turned to the direction  where that jeep went and I saw it was parked at the side. There 2 guys came out and started walking towards me.*

???1:안녕하세요(hello)

hobi:hi 

???1: 무슨 일이야 형?(what's the matter dude?)oh wait- do you speak korean?

hobi:yep i do

???1:I have a bad habbit always breaking into Korean I am sorry for that.anyways what is the matter?

hobi:nothing much a dear came across my car so....but I am fine thank you.

???1:oh great you are fine.but what happened to the car?

hobi:no idea it is not starting.Is there any garage around here?

???1:well yes,kook is there  at your service.

hobi:kook?

???1:well yes there is no car that he cannot treat in this world.

???2:myself jeon jungkook.and he is Park Jimin .My brother.

hobi:nice to meet you.*I grinned*

jimin:look at our car.We didn't even spent a peny in it's maintanence.....doing things like this it's his hobby too.go on my bro do your hobby.

jk:just shut up for a sec then I will do it.

hobi:how rude of me I didn't even tell my name ,anyways it is Jung Hoesok or you can call me hobi.

jimin:btw there are very less koreans in UK right

hobi:yep

jk:there is a problem in the starter key the motor censor is blocked but it is fine this happens we have to rest the unit.

hobi:I am sorry i don't have much knowledge about cars.

jimin:bro can you repair the car?

jungkook:I can repair everything except your brain.

jimin:yahh

jk:for that I am gonna need my tool box

hobi:it is alright you guys don't have to worry I will call the garage

jimin:it will take hours for the garage to arrive.

jk:you can come with us in our house it's just 15 mins far from here.

hobi:no thank you I would not like to bother you guys.

jimin :I am not getting bother we have JK here so no tension.He will repair you car withing 2 hrs

jk:may I speak ?

jimin:yes coconut head speak!

jk:ok so I will take your car with me and repair it within 1 hour

jimin:that's what I just said.

jk:you said 2 hrs a shorty like you o nly like to underestimate my talent.

jimin:oh please my talented saint!*he said in a scarcastic way.I just chuckled and went along with them.

          {{{&&&&&&&&&((((((^^^^))))))&&&&&&&&&&&}}}