CHAPTER -2

A/N POV

y/n:this witness or who so ever that person is, what will he change?I told everything truth to the Court.

RM:*chuckles*what ever we feel is right doesn't mean that every one will feel the same way.btw everyone's truth is different to be speaking frankly.You know the justice is blind ,it will only believe that truth which has proof and is trusworthy.You must prove them by giving small yet detailed information ...details which has proof ,has evidence,or details that come straight to the point,straight froward.Like you said that if they have proof then you have the truth and I want that truth from you.I need this truth*rm said while pointing on y/n* *then he continued*

Rm:cuz in your case,there might be some windows or doors opened for the procecution to enter. And I do not want to let them in....that's what I am here for. And I can do it.I haven't lost any cases till now. That is why your lawyer has choosen me.But yea for that I need the truth.I want everything truth.And nothing but the truth.

y/n:okay*she sighed*

y/n:yea ...so...I did a very small mistake and I got stuck in a very big problem*she sobbed while saying that*My husband and my child left me.The police had made my house as a jail. They are keeping an eye on me for 24 hrs.Don't you think that if I had anything else to say then I would have said it then and there itself ???

RM:then we have nothing to discuss then.There has been a muderer and then they found the murder.*saying with a straight face*

Y/n:who?

Rm:you.The news is everywhere.

y/n:I have no clue.*sighed*

Rm:Miss Y/n under the procecution they will sent you to life prison.We just have 3 hrs to discuss on this topic to stop him.I can stop him.If you tell the truth

Y/n:again and again the same thing I .AM.Saying .truth....Someone is trapping me.

RM:remember Mis y/n you are giving the fees every hour.You have 2 options ,You can sit on the corner and cry that you did not do anything or you can be freed for the jail with my help.Choice is yours.

y/n:ask whatever you want to

RM:that's great.That's the spirit.

*He took out his book ,a pen to record everthing what y/n could be saying he kept all of them on the table.He too kept his phone as the timer.*

RM:What you and Hobi doing in the Red Velvet hotel?

y/n:we were told to go there

Y/N POV

y/n:Me and hobi were together for 3 months.Someone found out about this shit and started to blackmail us.That person is the one who told us go in this hotel.He wanted 100-10000 pounds.

RM:100-10000 pounds!that's a lot

y/n:yep

RM: did you have an affair with him or you really loved him

y/n:I only loved my husband and my daughter....hobi was a mistake nothing else.

RM:this hotel is 200 km far from here-

y/n:I told you before I didn't choose the hotel-

RM:then didn't you feel odd that that hotel was far away from the city-

y/n:how do I know this?I guess that blackmailer like thar room service or something like that idk?

RM:no no seriously did you both had gone to that hotel before or it was you first time .

Y/N :this doesn't matter!don't you think the thing that matter is that in the hotel some did a murder and blamed it all on me?

RM:Mis y/n listen everything is important... everything*he emphasised the word evrything there*Whatever you saw ,or heard or even discovered, everything is to be told.Clear everything in you mind and speak out.Each and every detail the smallest of the smallest and biggest to the biggest and evn deepest to the deepest.everything. okay?

y/n:*sigh*

RM:so first of all the police has told that ,you got an SMS from someone.Tell me why?

y/n:we were waiting for about 2hrs

FLASHBACK (IN THE HOTEL)

y/n:Hobi!*hobi was on the fire place while me on the bed until I got a message*

hobi:what happened *He turned towards me*

y/n:he sent something through your phone *I handed him his phone*

y/n:he is saying that he will say everything to the cops!

hobi:he is trapping us,pick up you coat and will get some money we have to go from here fast.*I was worried as hell I can't think straight*

*hobi went to the bathroom while I was fixing my cloths infront of the mirror when someone pushed me hard on the mirror causing it to break*

END OF FLASHBACK

y/n:I was uncounsious for sometime .When I gained counsiousness I heard someone knocking the door. Then I heard the owner of the voice it was a police.

FLASHBACK

*I slowly got up and went to the bathroom.but then I saw hobi ,dead on the floor idk how with money all over him.*

y/n:hobi,hobi wake up we have no time left .The cops are here wake up*i notice the police was here listening to me so I screamed *

y/n:help !help!can someone help me!!

*just then the police broke into the house.

police:hands behind your back *he said to me *
y/n:listen you are misunderstanding please

police:no hands behind you back !!*he said pointing the gun towards me*

y/n:please-

police:no more questions hands behind your back*i stepped forward*

police:stay where you are!!

y/n:can't you hear me there is someone else in the house-

police:do as I said and turned around ,turn around!*then I sighed and gave up*

y/n:officer you have gone too far officer please listen to me I can explain

police:you are arrested for the murder!*he said while he put handscuffs on my hands

police:if you want to say something say it infront of the court *and that's when they took me to the jail*

END OF FLASHBACK

{{{&&&&&&&&&&&&(((((^^^^)))))&&&&&&&&&&&}}}