CHAPTER-6

Y/N POV

hobi:look y/n he is dead but we still have a life lets do this together. okay let's just leave so that no one gets to know about it.

*his soothing voice calmed me down a little bit.But at the same time guilt and regret was filling me up.Firstly I have been cheating on Jin and the second thing I killed an innocent.I have no idea what to do.All negetive thoughts were eating me up.He suddenly wrapped his hands around my shoulder taking me to our car.

*We decided to leave the dead body alone in the car and decided to leave until*

y/n:hobi car is not starting what do we do!!!

hobi:y/n ....y/n...*he called me*

y/n:what now*I was really annoyed now*

hobi:wait a sec*he got out of the car leaving me dumfounded*

y/n:w-what ?!what are you tryina do?

hobi:just wait there.

y/n:why? *I got out of the car too*

hobi:look there is someone comming from the other lane so just do what I say.

*he said as he went towards the man's car. I had no idea as to what he did  inside the car.All I could see was he made that man lay down in a sleeping position occupying the driver and the passenger seat. and took out somthing which looked more like a folder to me.Just then we saw the car comming towards us.I was horrified.but then hobi closed the door .I sighed in relief hobi came running towards me at the same time the car stopped infront of us.and said*

man:what happened?

hobi:ahh no no my car just got an accident.

man:should I call the ambulence?

y/n:no no -i mean no damage is caused so ..

man:okay ?*he looked at me with a suspicious look. at that moment a phone started to ring loudly in the car.*

hobi:must be the inssurence I 'll get back to you in a minute.*I didn't realise the man looked at me*

man:you, okay?

y/n:uh yeah*I gave him a smile*

man:alright I will keep going then

y/n:yes yes thank you for your concern*he smiled at me which I returned.but little did he now It was a fake smile.Hobi ran towards the car and started to fake call without dialing anyone from that phone.the man just came to hobi and pretended to end the call*

man:I hope no other damage is caused

hobi:yea yea everything is alright no need to worry 

man:okay then have a good day

hobi:you too*and he left*

*That man left so I came to Hobi to check on him.*

y/n:hey what are you doing?*i asked*

hobi:we can't leave this body here rn

y/n:why? you are the one who told that we would leave the body here and run away!

hobi:y/n listen *sighs* that man is a witness he may find out about this and we might get stuck!understand that.If we leave this body here he will lie to the police that we kill him .And if we try  to explain,they wouldn't believe it.And what ever was going between us till now will be shown and  everything will get demolished.*his eyes peircing into mine indicating that he was serious.I have never seen hobi like this.I couldn't speak anything I was just about to tear up when.... he said*

hobi:let's drag this body and put it in the back of the car.please*he said with a pleading eyes which I couldn't resist.I agreed and helped him he sat in the seat but just realised that it was a manual car. *

hobi:y/n!!*he called*

y/n:yeah?

hobi:can you drive this car cuz It is manual I can't drive a manual car.

y/n:well it is a big no

hobi:Y/N PLEASE*I got startled as soon as he raised his voice*

hobi:please for us please. you desire that we won't  to meet each other in our lives again, I will fulfill it .Deal ?

*I couldn't do anything but help cuz I want to be with my family with jin and my daughter sana.I was driving for past an hour I didn't have anywhere to go.All I could think was if I could never be with hobi then this all stuff wouldn't e happening.I also refused that it was happening in reality.I killed a person.If I didn't take the left turn then the dear won't come in the between and that man would be saved.Everything would just different right?*

END OF FLASHBACK

*there was a pin drop silence in the room when Rm broke it.*

RM:everything will be alright. no need to worry.trust me.

*I looked at him blankly*

RM:actually what did you do with the car?

y/n:drowned it in the water

RM:along with that man

FLASHBACK

*I came out of the car .I was on a bridge.looking at the depth of the water from the bridge I decided to throw the car in the water.I bought the car to the banks of the lake I looked at the lake and then the car and pushed it.While pushing it .I heard a crack sound in the bushes I was aware some one was there.But it was a dear.I shrugged it and began pushing it till it drowned I really regret what was I doing .*

END OF FLASHBACK

y/n:Whatever hobi told I could hear it even till now.he said  it was an accident look y/n he is dead but we still have a life lets do this together.I don't even know that guy.He also might have a family. but I said to myself that what ever was happening back then was all real*I was crying mess I don't know what to do I felt RM noting some points on his little book*

RM:okay and then?

y/n:Hobi got a phone call and told where was I .

{{{&&&&&&&&(((((((^^^^)))))))&&&&&&&&}}}