Chapter 13: Save Her

"She'll never know what hit her...literally." ~Francis's Mom

~Mark's POV~

I haven't left my apartment in two days. I didn't bother talking to (f/n) after she rejected my feelings for her. It was all too clear that she still loved me. I'm not stupid.

But it doesn't matter. It's my fault that she isn't mine anymore. If I had never hurt her, she'd still be with me right now. I groaned in frustration as I watched the clock tick away. "Why do I always have to ruin everything?" I asked myself for the thousandth time ever.

For the first time in forty-eight hours, I decided to leave the apartment and take a walk somewhere. Just as I was leaving the hallway, I heard some loud chatter from the apartment across from mine. When I heard Francis's name, I quickly stopped and leaned in to listen. I hate eavesdropping, but if it gets me the information I need, so be it.

A woman and a man were talking about Francis and (f/n). My ear is pressed hard against the wooden door, hearing everything clearly. "Everything seems to be going perfectly." a woman said. The man chuckled. "Of course it is. Everything with Francis goes perfectly." he agreed. I frowned my eyebrows. What the hell is going on?

"When she starts to think that everything couldn't get any better, he'll strike and turn everything around." the man stated. The woman chuckled. "I can't wait for this plan to work, after all she's done to cause so much trouble back at home." My eyes widened. They're going to do something to hurt her, I know it.

I stepped away from the door and tried to gather my thoughts. I knew something about this family wasn't right. They're all crazy! I continued to stand outside their apartment door, not daring to move a muscle in fear that my sudden movement will distract me from listening to what they were saying. "He's with her right now, and it's only a matter of time until he does what we say." the man said. The woman laughed weirdly. Before something happens, I have to find (f/n).

~Your POV~

"You're so adorable." Francis said as I came out of the bathroom wearing my hello kitty one piece. It was almost time for bed, and Francis has permission to sleep in this hotel room with me. The T.V. is on, we ordered Chinese food, and the music was playing. Things can't possibly get any better than this.

"Thanks, Franky." I said cutely, pulling my kitty hood over my head. "Meow." I joked. He laughed. "Cute kitty cat you are." he complimented again.

I went back into the bathroom to change back into my black sweats and pink tank-top. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my eyes were red from crying in here as I changed into this hello kitty one piece. It still blew my mind that I turned Mark down on his beautiful and perfect proposal. He might've hit me, but he's getting help! Why the hell didn't that cross my mind earlier?

I cried a few more tears before leaving the bathroom in my original pajamas. Francis has his hands folded over his lap, and he looked a little...weird. I gave him a questioning look. "You seem conflicted. Everything alright?" I asked cluelessly. He shook his head. "Nope. Everything is perfect. Wouldn't you agree?" he asked me. I nodded awkwardly. Okay, things are getting weird now. I felt very uncomfortable.

Before I had a chance to process a prediction, he shot up from the bed and started strangling me against the wall. My eyes widened in shock as I banged the walls, hoping to cry loud enough for help. "Francis, stop!" I cried breathlessly. He squeezed his hands harder. "You probably thought that I was perfect, right?" he asked in an evil tone. I didn't bother answering. He already knew that answer. "I read your diary, you know. I know you still love that Mark dude." I attempted to kick him in the balls, but his lower body dodged my attack. Instead of fighting back, I attempted to scream while pounding on the walls. "Somebody help me!" I cried. His grip tightened even more, if that's even possible. "Shut up you stupid slut!" he screamed in my panicked face.

He forced me on the bed and before I was able to properly scream out for help, he jumped on top of me and strangled me as he violently took off my clothing.

~Mark's POV~

I felt it. Something bad is definitely happening right now. My running pace increased as I came closer to the hotel building. Just in case my hunches were right, I called the police just before I left.

To my luck, none of them arrived here yet. I took that as a sign that I'd be the hero this time. I didn't even bother greeting the receptionist. I just charged to (f/n)'s hotel room like a bull charging for the red cape.

I heard faint screams, which made my hunches correct. Pulling out (f/n)'s spare room key, I inserted it in the slot and opened it to find something horrifying. Francis...on top of (f/n)...strangling and raping her. "Mark!" she cried through Francis's hands covering her mouth. Francis slapped her across the face. It briefly brought back the memory of me doing that to her. I quickly shook it out of my head and punched Francis square in the nose. The impact knocked him right off the bed. His...small thing...was sort of sticking out, hard as a rock. I grabbed him by the neck and punched him in the face repeatedly until his nose and lip bled. (F/n) was crying for her mother and father while she was covering herself with the blankets. "You never, ever, EVER, hit a woman!" I screamed as I punched him harder while repeating "ever".

Two people came racing in the room to witness this sight. It was (f/n)'s parents. Her mother rushed over to (f/n) while her father stood next to me, watching me beat the shit out of Francis. "What the hell happened!?" her dad screamed. (F/n) was crying in her mother's arms. "This-" I punched Francis in the face again. "ASSHOLE, was raping and beating your daughter!" I exclaimed, throwing yet another punch in his face. Mr. (L/n) became angered and asked if he could take a few swings at him. "I called the police already, they're on their way." I told them. My eyes were fixed on (f/n) hugging her mother. "He-He, tried to rape me." she mumbled in her mother's shoulder. She had put her clothes back on as she cried. I sat next to her and hugged her.

"We should probably get out of here." I suggested. "He seems to have everything under control." They nodded and walked with me to the nearest exit. Before I closed the door, being the last one out, I saw Mr. (L/n) smash Francis's...thing...with his shoe. He cried out like a girl in excruciating pain. I gently nudged the other two toward the back door that leads to the beach.

The sun was setting now. It reminded me of that tragic event where my feelings were buried alive in the water, along with that expensive engagement ring. I let out a sigh as we approached the water. A few police cars passed us and were heading to the front of the hotel building.

Out in the distance, I noticed something all too familiar. It was the engagement ring box. I rushed over to it and picked it up. The box itself was a little wet and sandy, but the ring on the inside was perfectly fine. I smiled, and flashed a smile toward the unsuspecting (f/n). "I'll save this for later." I said to myself as I closed the box and shoved it in my back pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww, markimoo saved you :333 lol i have an idea for a crazy twist ending to this whole story, which is actually going to lead up to book 4 :D but i'm not telling you the exact ending.......okay okay I'll give you a preview...

"I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun rays shining in my eyes. Was it all a dream? Was everything fake? I couldn't answer those questions right away because my twin sister rushed in holding two tickets. "We get to meet Markiplier, (f/n)!" she squealed. I was so confused. Didn't I meet him already? And I have a sister!? What the hell is going on here!?"

if you don't have an idea of what I had in mind, i'll explain everything about it at the end of this book. it's pretty crazy, but don't worry, you'll understand it pretty soon :D thanks for reading!