Chapter 3: Again, What Just Happened?

"I never knew that bullying someone would be this much fun." ~Skylar

~Your POV~

I stood right there in front of Terrance. Him? Call the police? Knowing him only slightly, he'd probably kill someone who messes with one of their friends or something.

"I knew that was Skylar, and she and I are close. I didn't want this to be the reason why we end up killing each other. So I disguised my voice a little bit and threatened to call the police to protect my identity." Terrance explained. I nodded my head. "Makes enough sense, I guess." I said back.

"I don't like what they've been doing to you lately, so that's why I want to help you out and maybe even become friends with you." he added. "That sounds good, Terrance." I said, and smiled. I wiped away a drop of blood from my lip. Terrance patted me on my aching back. I yelped a little bit in pain. "Let's fix you up." he said to me.

~Mark's POV~

"And I will see YOU...in the next video. Buh-bye!" I said before turning my webcam off. I smiled at the camera before shutting it off. It felt amazing to record two videos a day again like I had promised my fans. I did a Happy Wheels Highlights video, number ninety-three, and I did another part to the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 series.

I quickly glanced at the number of subscribers that I have, and I'm almost at nine-million! My eyes widened at that. "Nine-million? I literally hit eight-million a few weeks ago! Oh my God! This is so exciting!" I cheered in my chair.

I spun around in my chair so I was facing away from the desk. "What should I do for the nine-million subscribers milestone?" I asked myself. I pondered that question for a little bit. I snapped my fingers. "I'm obviously going to do a V-log." I said. I thought for a moment longer, and decided that I'm all out of ideas. I'm going to leave it up to my fans.

On Facebook and Twitter I posted something that said, We're almost at nine-million subscribers! What do you guys think I should do in the next V-log? I was thinking about doing a challenge for you guys. Plus, there's a few things I want to talk about. Let me know!

The second I posted that on Facebook, I already had over a thousand likes. This didn't surprise me much, but damn! Everyone loves me! I laughed at that thought and got up from my chair to see how (f/n) is doing next door.

I peered out the door and noticed (f/n) being dragged into her apartment by the same sketchy kid that gave her and Skylar those guns for the MTV shooting. I gasped and barged right in before her door closed. "(F/n)!" I yelled. They quickly turned around and saw me. That kid held his hands out. "Dude, it's okay! I'm just helping her!" he called back, gesturing (f/n). Her face was bruising and bleeding. My eyes widened again.

"(F/n), what the hell happened!?" I asked frantically. She hid her black eye with her bangs. No one spoke for a few seconds. I was already establishing an idea just by hearing the silence. She must've been attacked by someone. But I thought she was visiting her mother's co-worker or something. Where could she have gone?

I shook my head. "You snuck out, didn't you?" I asked accusingly. She squinted her eyes at me. "What? Where could I have gone?" she asked, defending herself. I don't know why I was feeling angry with her, but I was, and that's that.

"Why do you always lie to me!?" I yelled. Terrance gave me a mean look. "She didn't say anything to you, man." he told me. I waved him off. I know he was right, but I refused to let that statement sink in.

"You know what, (f/n)? We're done, and this time, we're done for good." I told her, raging with anger. Her facial expression stayed the same. Pained, sad, and at the same time, emotionless. Her wounds looked painful. Did she really need more pain?

She slowly made her way to the bathroom, and locked the door. Terrance and I were the only ones standing in the living room. He left before I did. "Good job, man." he said just before leaving me standing here.

From the bathroom, I heard heavy breathing and assumed that (f/n) was doing something bad. My anger miraculously disappeared as I ran to the bathroom door. "I'm sorry, (f/n)!" I yelled through the door. "I didn't mean to throw a fit like that! Please, don't..." The door opened. A very confused (f/n) came out with a red towel in her hands.

"I don't care if you dump me. My friends already abandoned me, and it would be too good to be true if you didn't." My heart broke after hearing her out. She approached me and pecked my cheek. My eyes were closed as she did so. "I didn't sneak out, by the way. I did, in fact, talk to Karen, and I just stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, and my "friends" ambushed me." she explained. Wow, I guess silence really doesn't tell people a whole lot. And she was smoking a cigarette!? Well, that answers my question from last year of whether or not she smokes like Skylar does.

"I can't believe I tried to leave you again." I whispered. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with me anymore. I thought I had let out my urges after my suicide attempt, but they're coming back to haunt me. Please, just don't take my anger to heart. You know me, I'm a fuck up!" I said, trying to convince her. She nodded her head.

(F/n) accidentally tripped over her shoe lace and fell into me. The impact her head had on my chest just freed my anger right there. "Ow!" I screamed, and slapped her across the face. Her head jerked off to the side. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, (f/n)!" I yelled over her whimpering. She developed enough strength to face me.

"Get the hell out of here before I fucking kill you, Mark!" she screamed. She rummaged through her backpack and pulled out a pistol. I held my hands up. "(F/n)..." I said, feeling scared. She pointed it at my head. "Get out, or I'll shoot!" The look in (f/n)'s eye matched Skylar's at the MTV party.

I cooperated and just left her. The last glance I had of her was when she was putting her gun away. What the fuck just happened? Oh that's right, I FUCKING HIT A GIRL!

~Your POV~

Mark hit me. The road rashes I had on my face along with the bruises and cuts had intensified in terms of pain. I can't believe he fucking hit me. The adrenaline was flowing now. I ran out of the apartment to search for Terrance. I need to kill someone tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF!!? MARK HIT YOU!? OH HE'S IN DEEP SHIT NOW...but dont worry, because SPOILER ALERT: he won't die or anything.

so I heard more from my boyfriend, and he's doing ok. they took the bullet out of him and he's perfectly fine. shit went down in his family, and that happened.

well anyway, thanks for reading!!

With These Broken Pieces (Markiplier x Reader Fanfiction) P1B3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें