you're lying....

TW: Mentions of assault and stalking

" Hey Yu-Mi we need to talk..."

" Uinne do you know what time it is? It's 4 in the morning!"

" Yeah whatever, can you meet me in front of your company tomorrow?"

" What have you been doing? I'm being eaten alive by my company, the media is eating me, the public and my family. If I go outside I'd be dead...plus I'm stuck in a hospital bed."

" It's important and can I visit you?"

" Umm I need to ask- you know what just come over, I'll send you the address."

" Okay thanks."

The next day Yu-Mi sat in front of Ryu staring off into the distance. Ryu noticed Yu-Mi's empty eyes as they made eye contact.
" What did you want to talk about?" She asked
" You broke your engagement with Eun Hyunwoo?" Ryu asked
With a simple nod Ryu felt a slight relief hit her body.
" Why is it so important that I ended the engagement?" Yu-Mi asked
" You remember when he was in JYP?" Ryu asked
" Yes I clearly remember." She said
" Umm he was a friend of mine.... until one day he asked me out to eat. Instead of going to a restaurant he took me to an alley way where there were two other boys."
" Why is this important?"
" Because one of the boys was Hanbin."
" No Hanbin wasn't there. He would never hurt a woman."
" Yu-Mi think for once! I was terrified out of my life! He scared me!"
" My brother wouldn't, you're lying..."
" He also stopped me from achieving something huge."
" Who did? Hyunwoo?!"
" Mhm, I got invited to the Junior Olympic and someone had denied everything. He took it into his own hands to keep me here!"
" But it wasn't Hanbin! HE WOULD NEVER!"
" DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL?! HE LITERALLY COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING TO ME THAT DAY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW MUCH IS YOUR MIND MESSED UP?!"
" ENOUGH TO NOT REMEMBER MY OWN BROTHER!"
" THEN WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!"
" BECAUSE I'M SCARED OF MY FAMILY DAMNIT! RYU I CAN'T HELP IT!"
" WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME!?"
" I DO! I REALLY DO! BUT-"
" He hurt me Yu-Mi...they both did."
" They did what?"
" I remember when I found out Hyunwoo declined my offer I went to the dorms yelled at him. I can't remember anything else after that."
" What are you saying?
" I think Hyunwoo or someone might have hit me with something to black out. He would harass me, mock me, make uncomfortable jokes about me and they used to follow me to the dorms."
" Did he also follow you?"
" Yes, Hanbin used to follow me."

Yu-Mi didn't say anything to Ryu, she looked up at Ryu who walked closere to her placing her hand against her shoulder.
" If you need anything Yu-Mi just call me, if you're planning on suing I'll be behind you all of the way." Ryu said walking away leaving her stand in the middle of the cafeteria of the hospital.

" Hyunwoo are you okay?" Soo-young asked
Yu-Mi peered into Hanbin's room seeing Hyunwoo, Soo-young and Hanbin panicking while Hyunwoo sat on Hanbin's bed not speaking a word.
" You grabbed a wooden stick and hit her on the back of the head!" Hanbin yelled
" I didn't mean to! She was scaring me and if I didn't do anything she would have said something!"
" IT'S NOT LIKE SHE KNEW ABOUT SOMETHING DANGEROUS!"
" YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"
" STOP YELLING SOMEONE WILL HEAR!" Soo-young yelled, both boys looked at each other sighing.
" She was the one who I took to alley."
" Great! You know she could've-"
" She didn't, I'm making sure she isn't." Hyunwoo said turning to face the door, they made eye contact setting fear in both of them. Yu-Mi ran away rushing to her room, Hyunwoo shot up from the bed running after her leaving Hanbin and Soo-young confused. He watched her run the stairs in a hurry, tripping over her footing falling on the floor. Running over to her he bent to help her up, he took her to her room helping her on the bed.

" Yu-Mi you need to be careful." Hyunwoo said grabbing a bandage gently wrapping it around her ankle.
She nodded quickly moving her ankle away from him.
" You're still scared of me?" He asked
She didn't say anything, he sighed heavily walking twords the door she stood up making him shocked.
" Did you hurt a girl?" She asked softly
" Something's Yu-Mi are better unsaid than said. But I didn't hurt anyone, you probably misheard." He said coldly
" But I heard that you-"
" Yu-Mi! Stop snooping around where you shouldn't!" He yelled

Yu-Mi sat down on a couch staring out the window rethink everyone in her life, she let out a loud scream. People gave her weird looks hearing her scream and cry. She felt embarrassed and disgusted with everything around her. Wipping her tears she  slowly made her way back to her to her room. Picking up her phone she dialed her older brother.
" Hey I know you don't want to talk to me right now but it's important."
" Don't talk to me, you're giving up everything for what? To save yourself from someone who apparently hurt you? Give me a break Yu-Mi you've always been overdramatic."
" You where in an alleyway with Hyunwoo and another person. There was a girl who Hyunwoo brought..."
" How did you know about that?!"
" So it is true? Is it also true that you knew Hyunwoo hurt that girl? That you two would stalk her?"
" How did you-"
" Thank you for being my shit older brother who's supposed to be someone I look up to. I hope you get what you deserve Moon Hanbin, and as for Soo-young I hope both of your lifes get ruined."

Hanging up the phone she grabbed all her things and stuffed them into a bags, grabbing a piece of paper and pen she wrote a note leaving it on the bed. She changed into comfortable clothes and running twords the roof.
" Hey Sangyeon can you pick me up? From the hospital?"

" Sure, is everything okay?"

" I just want to go home."